Can the RFFF assist the acceptance of a CVA

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea and workable?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I believe that the RFFF should make a statement saying that although the club are asking for a CVA to be agreed that they/us/we will endeavour to continually generate even more cash to make up the short fall to the companies that are involved in the CVA.

This exercise should be made public and may help us with getting the CVA accepted to ensure the old co remains dormant until we then transfer the assets back over.

If a CVA is refused then liquidation for the oldco is still possible and this strategy could pre-empt this.

This process is already happening with individual bears but it should be made wholesale to all companies involved including HMRC albeit they will be at the back of the queue.

This isn’t going to be an overnight process, it will probably take years but I for one believe we should be paying all our debt and it’s the right thing to do.

I say again that’s this suggestion wouldnt be a legal obligation on the RFFF but it will be our attempt to make this right no matter how long it takes.