Killie Fans

I am from Killie and will put the record straight,,, most killie fans hate BOTH sets of the old firm ,,, however like someone said above if pushed they would go with us over them.

Simple reasons why really,,,, in killie and surrounding area there are 4 Prod Schools to 1 tim,,, (Prod) The Grange Academy , The James Hamilton Acad, Kilamarnock Acad, and Loudon Acad,, (TIM) ST Josephs Acad.

The other reason their support is pish is because being Ayrshire, most are old firm fans and dont even follow either Killie or Ayr !!!! FACT !!!!!

So dont blame the Town ,, im sure Ally and Durant wouldnt

KILLIE LOYAL

I am from Killie and will put the record straight,,, most killie fans hate BOTH sets of the old firm ,,, however like someone said above if pushed they would go with us over them.

Simple reasons why really,,,, in killie and surrounding area there are 4 Prod Schools to 1 tim,,, (Prod) The Grange Academy , The James Hamilton Acad, Kilamarnock Acad, and Loudon Acad,, (TIM) ST Josephs Acad.

The other reason their support is pish is because being Ayrshire, most are old firm fans and dont even follow either Killie or Ayr !!!! FACT !!!!!

KILLIE LOYAL

Correct.

Its Ayrshire, thus the majority a full on Proddy, even if they support Ayr and Killie.

I used to be quite indifferent towards killie as a club, but when they sold 3/4 of their stadium to the scum for their 'party' after saying last year when we were ready to celebrate the title that anyone within the 'home' support celebrating a gers goal/win would be evicted from the ground, I can say I hope they have another few decades without any success

KILLIE LOYAL

100% correct

And the joes is the only tim school for miles, they come from all over the place to go to there

Trust me lads, killie is pretty much all proddie

100% correct

And the joes is the only tim school for miles, they come from all over the place to go to there

How much does the taxpayer have to fork out to transport all these weans half way round Ayrshire every day?

I feel an FOI request coming on

How much does the taxpayer have to fork out to transport all these weans half way round Ayrshire every day?

I feel an FOI request coming on

It just got rebuilt recently as well, all modern, it's more like a college now

Must have cost a fortune, yet my old school got a lick of paint and that's it!

Scandalous

Probably Celtic fans pretending to be supporters of other clubs so their phone call has a bigger impact...

As for the match at Killie, they dont make much cash when Rangers dont visit do they? For example.... Aberdeen's travelling support yesterday was LESS than Rangers had in Malmo whilst serving a fan ban. And, LESS than Rangers took to Finland by bus and ferry in 1986, a 60 hour round trip.

Dont need us? You're having a laugh!

Anyway, where was i? Ah yes, Celts pretending to be Killie fans! lol

Anyone who has been to Ayrshire knows its jam packed with Bluenoses and those who dont support Rangers are Rangers sympathisers.

Probably Celtic fans pretending to be supporters of other clubs so their phone call has a bigger impact...

As for the match at Killie, they dont make much cash when Rangers dont visit do they? For example.... Aberdeen's travelling support yesterday was LESS than Rangers had in Malmo whilst serving a fan ban. And, LESS than Rangers took to Finland by bus and ferry in 1986, a 60 hour round trip.

Dont need us? You're having a laugh!

Anyway, where was i? Ah yes, Celts pretending to be Killie fans! lol

Anyone who has been to Ayrshire knows its jam packed with Bluenoses and those who dont support Rangers are Rangers sympathisers.

Rangers would take more fans to kazakhstan in the middle of winter for a friendly than all other SPL teams combined (schum excluded) take to matches on an average Saturday

Bunch of :wanker:s

Rangers would take more fans to kazakhstan in the middle of winter for a friendly than all other SPL teams combined (schum excluded) take to matches on an average Saturday

Bunch of :wanker:s

Agreed.

I can just imagine us all up the stands dressed up as Borat to take the piss, lol.

Might not make it out of the country alive if we did that mind you! :lol: