Scottish F A Cup Boycott

TomScott

First let me say I fully support the views of those supporting calls to boycott away games next season.  We should ...but remember these are SPL teams as well as SFA members.

I suggest that we have two options to hit the SFA showpiece tournament next season - the Scottish Cup.

First I would like to see the club tell the SFA where to stick their competition and refuse to enter.

Rangers could make up for loss of any income by hosting a foreign team - look how many turned out for the Legends game.

If the cub decide against this and entr the Cup then we as fans should boycott HOME and AWAY cup ties.  Here is why.

If we play a home tie against , say Dundee Utd, they get half the gate receipts.  Even if only 20,000 turn up they still walk away with about £200K.  If we not giving them say £100K for them to host us in a league match why the hell should we give them £200K when we paying all the costs??

Again we could play a friendly, charge £10 to get in and still make a profit.

Hit the SFA clubs where it hurts too.  Sorry for any smaller clubs who suffer but our first priority must be Rangers.