King claims he will block shares transfer in court.

This is all very confusing, so if cva is approved and kings name is not on it he gets nothing for putting in 20m, although murrays (david) name is on it and he gets ?

How can d&p terminate kings directorship ? And his share without his say be transferred to green?

Even stranger that ellis is now jumping into bed with king and given d murray and whye although have threatned to sue nothing has come of it and both might be running scare incase the truth comes out, via 2 other conmen king and ellis?

"Craig Whyte and Gary Withey previously tried to remove me and were ultimately thwarted by that legal undertaking given at the time, and as a condition of, my initial investment."

Wonder what has changed since then?

The last statement from p murray?

Sorry this is so long, hope someone can answer as its all above my head.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember where this story originated from"....................BBC

Having applied the usual 'quotes' test I have to say this is straight from Kings mouth and not a speculative story. Just need to hope he's full of shit

All he is doing is making the prospect of a newco more likely. The result being his and everyone else's shares become worthless and we end up getting a further 2 years excluded from europe.

He has done nothing for months and now this.

Why does he even want the shares, he hasn't made a bid for the club, FFS why why why?

This is all very confusing, so if cva is approved and kings name is not on it he gets nothing for putting in 20m, although murrays (david) name is on it and he gets ?

How can d&p terminate kings directorship ? And his share without his say be transferred to green?

Even stranger that ellis is now jumping into bed with king and given d murray and whye although have threatned to sue nothing has come of it and both might be running scare incase the truth comes out, via 2 other conmen king and ellis?

"Craig Whyte and Gary Withey previously tried to remove me and were ultimately thwarted by that legal undertaking given at the time, and as a condition of, my initial investment."

Wonder what has changed since then?

The last statement from p murray?

Sorry this is so long, hope someone can answer as its all above my head.

If CVA is accepted King will still have his own shares, it's only Whyte's shares that are going to be transferred to Green on Thursday.

All he is doing is making the prospect of a newco more likely. The result being his and everyone else's shares become worthless and we end up getting a further 2 years excluded from europe.

He has done nothing for months and now this.

Why does he even want the shares, he hasn't made a bid for the club, FFS why why why?

Thats the million dollar question that not one of us can answer - Why?

He doesnt need the money and theres not a great deal of money to be made in the SPL, so, Why?

DK must know something, he must!

I saw them releasing the words of Green too. They are reporting what has been said.

Ok, what about the Debentures? If they listen to King, can THEY block the cva, my understanding is no, only HMRC or Ticketus can block it

Trying to get my head round what King is doing. If he forces a newco/liquidation by delaying the CVA, I'm sure a liquidator then has to make a report on the conduct of the directors (in the last 5 years?). If such an investigation slates Murray, does that help King in any supposed claim against Murray? Is King putting vengeance against Murray ahead of the survival of the Club? Looks like it.

That's pretty much my take, boss.

I think there's also a frustration at his own current inability to be the owner, hence his ongoing proximity and support for TBK & P. Murray. I suspect he thinks TBK would allow for him to invest and be the King of Ibrox once South African tax cases against him are resolved.

1) A verbal contract as the movie mogul said, isn't worth the paper its written on.

2) Administrators have the power to remove and appoint directors.

Alasdair Lamont ‏@BBCAlLamont

Dave King says he'll mount a legal challenge to block any attempted transfer of Craig Whyte's shares in Rangers to Charles Green.

Remember King claims to have agreed verbally with Whyte that he has first refusal on his shares.

DK: Andrew Ellis has confirmed to me by email that Mr Whyte advised him, during negotiations with Mr Ellis, of his agreement with me.

DK: The agreement is therefore not contentious and I have no doubt will be upheld before a Scottish Court.

As the club's admin attempt to remove him from board, King has told D&P he's entitled to a director's post as long as he is a shareholder.

DK: Craig Whyte and Gary Withey previously tried to remove me and were ultimately thwarted by that legal undertaking...

... given at the time, and as a condition of, my initial investment.

Pasted from an insolvency site.

Insolvency Administrator has the power to "do anything necessary or expedient for the management of the affairs, business and property of the company" and may "remove directors" and "appoint directors".

Thats the million dollar question that not one of us can answer - Why?

He doesnt need the money and theres not a great deal of money to be made in the SPL, so, Why?

DK must know something, he must!

I think it's to get back at Murray he's doing this - nothing else makes sense.

Pasted from an insolvency site.

Insolvency Administrator has the power to "do anything necessary or expedient for the management of the affairs, business and property of the company" and may "remove directors" and "appoint directors".

Agreed, and I think this will trump King's agreement to be a director while he has a shareholding.

Ok, what about the Debentures? If they listen to King, can THEY block the cva, my understanding is no, only HMRC or Ticketus can block it

King is now claiming £20m, so I don't know how that will go, but the Debenture holders only total about £7m, so on their own, they're not enough. With King at the above amounts, they would be. I think!

Green: "the first phase funding of 10m is there right now, he hopes to raise extra 20m"

" Craig Whyte won't get a penny more out of Rangers than the £2 he paid him"

" Rangers will be back competing at the top. That's what we all want, Ally, the fans, me, the investors"

" Green also dismisses reports he will be taking 4m out of Rangers, he hopes to receive 2m worth of shares "

I think it's to get back at Murray he's doing this - nothing else makes sense.

Even if that is his motive it seems madness that he is putting this ahead of the clubs future

Fair play to him for the investment he made a long while ago but now is the time for either putting up or shutting. Up and given that he isn't offering to give any more investment I don't see why he actually wants cows shareholding anyway

King is now claiming £20m, so I don't know how that will go, but the Debenture holders only total about £7m, so on their own, they're not enough. With King at the above amounts, they would be. I think!

King has no valid claim against the Club for £20m. It is for the proposers of the CVA (D&P) to include those creditors who they believe have valid claims. King won't get a £20m vote on Thursday - the best he can do is go to court within 28 days after the CVA, whereupon his claim will be laughed out.

Fair play to him for the investment he made a long while ago

£20m is £20m and not to be sniffed at. But it's easier for King to give £20m (and be left with £500m or whatever) than it is for the normal punter to give, say, £20k.