administration will last another 8-10 weeks

Obviously there will be alot of legal work still to be done, and I also think the BDO will now come in and assist in setting up the newco. Lets hope both the admin and the BDO make sure that what has happened can never happen again, that the Green consortium are the right people for us, things have to be done right from now on.

The newco is nothing to do with BDO. They come in and will be chasing the legal actions that have already been started. They will also be going after owners/directors personally. Wrongful trading etc... They have a lot of powers and if I was a former director I would be very very worried. They essentially try to get the creditors of oldco any more money possible. They will be the ones who fully expose the criminality that has occurred. By the time they are finished a revisionist opinion will form and it will be accepted generally in Scotland that we have been badly wronged by the corporate misgovenance of previous owners/boards.

Newco 'The Rangers Football Club' will be set up this afternoon apparently. Administrators will be there for the final winding up of Rangers Football Club PLC. One other thing just hit me Murray no longer has any shares in our club a nice side effect of going the newco route not that it was ever my preferance.