Aberdeen fans discover "sporting integrity"but not in 95 or 00

You may subsidise clubs like Killie, St Johnstone etc but not Aberdeen.

If Rangers are voted back into the SPL Aberdeen only need to lose 600 season ticket holders to lose the equivalent amount of money that Rangers fans bring to Pittodrie.

If Rangers play Aberdeen twice at Pittodrie that's 4000 fans each time, around £200000. Equivalent of losing 600 season ticket holders which they will and more if Rangers are still there.

That will leave you with an average gate of 1200 then, queen of the south get more than that.just face it man, you are just cannon fodder for Rangers and septic, the big time will never ever come back for Aberdeen, and you were worthy winners once upon a time. Ah never mind.

No Surrender

Rab

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SSB does that stand for stupid silly bastard if u think Aberdeen are gonnae get 600 more season ticket holders in rangers aren't in the spl I think uve caught mad sheep disease when the biggest club in Scotland come to town it's ur biggest attendance twice a season so fuck of ya baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastard

You may subsidise clubs like Killie, St Johnstone etc but not Aberdeen.

If Rangers are voted back into the SPL Aberdeen only need to lose 600 season ticket holders to lose the equivalent amount of money that Rangers fans bring to Pittodrie.

If Rangers play Aberdeen twice at Pittodrie that's 4000 fans each time, around £200000. Equivalent of losing 600 season ticket holders which they will and more if Rangers are still there.

Okey dokey, some numbers from your own wiki page for last season

Lowest home attendance 3,964 vs. East Fife, 20 September 2011

Average home attendance 8,770

Highest home attendance 15,468 vs. Rangers, 29 October 2011

Don't need the most successful club in the world? Aye right.

FFS there's no point, some of you are thick as mince.

Care to acknowledge the hypocrisy of commenting/demanding on 'sporting integrity' while singing about Ian Durrant's injury or the Ibrox Disaster?

Care to acknowledge the hypocrisy of commenting on us being in financial dire straits while you currently have £12m more debt than us, and no means of ever repaying it?

Care to acknowledge the hypocrisy of commenting saying you don't need us, when your biggest attendances from both home and away fans are when we visit?

Care to acknowledge the hypocrisy of saying you don't need us when without us and the Sky deal, you're financially fucked?

You've had multiple chances to answer these throughout the thread and have ignored it every time.

Sweep fuckin' sweep, Dolly.

As I said its not against the rules to have a debt if you're paying your bills.

Aberdeen are only paying bills cause the bank is allowing them a bigger overdraft not cuase they are brining in money. You can't really afford to pay bills when you have lost more money than you bring in for 15 of the last 17 seasons can you?

Every year now Aberdeen are using the banks money to pay bills not the clubs, sooner or later that will end.

Care to acknowledge the hypocrisy of commenting/demanding on 'sporting integrity' while singing about Ian Durrant's injury or the Ibrox Disaster?

Care to acknowledge the hypocrisy of commenting on us being in financial dire straits while you currently have £12m more debt than us, and no means of ever repaying it?

Care to acknowledge the hypocrisy of commenting saying you don't need us, when your biggest attendances from both home and away fans are when we visit?

Care to acknowledge the hypocrisy of saying you don't need us when without us and the Sky deal, you're financially fucked?

You've had multiple chances to answer these throughout the thread and have ignored it every time.

Sweep fuckin' sweep, Dolly.

I don't sing nor do condone those songs, in all truth they are very rarely heard nowadays, Ibrox disaster song I've not heard being sung in years. Most likely you'll say you've heard it recently but you'll be making that up.

Like I said before, no rules are broken by having debt as long as you pay your bill. To put your mind at ease we have a long term action plan involving the new stadium and selling Pittodrie which will allow us to service that debt and gradually bring it down.

There's no evidence that Sky will be pulling out of Scottish football.

Like I said before, we'll lose more money from losing season ticket holders if Rangers stay in the SPL.

Happy?

Aberdeen are only paying bills cause the bank is allowing them a bigger overdraft not cuase they are brining in money. You can't really afford to pay bills when you have lost more money than you bring in for 15 of the last 17 seasons can you?

Every year now Aberdeen are using the banks money to pay bills not the clubs, sooner or later that will end.

Agreed about the 1st part but as long as we have Stewart Milne and Aberdeen Asset Management as majority shareholders the bank will never call in our debt.

I don't sing nor do condone those songs, in all truth they are very rarely heard nowadays, Ibrox disaster song I've not heard being sung in years. Most likely you'll say you've heard it recently but you'll be making that up.

Like I said before, no rules are broken by having debt as long as you pay your bill. To put your mind at ease we have a long term action plan involving the new stadium and selling Pittodrie which will allow us to service that debt and gradually bring it down.

Like I said before, we'll lose more money from losing season ticket holders if Rangers stay in the SPL.

Happy?

I heard both songs the last two times I've been to Ibrox and you lot were visiting, seasons 10/11 and 09/10. But I'll be lying. As will the other 46,000 or so that heard it.

You'll bring the debt down with no Rangers in the league for three years? Laughable.

No, but there's no chance they'll continue to pay £110m a season for a league with no Old Firm - their sole reason for interest in the shitty SPL, so let's see you continue to make an equal loss (aye right) with a much reduced TV deal.

You seem to think that the difference is solely ticket sales from away fans. The difference between your average attendance last season and the highest game (us, what a surprise) was nigh on 7,000. That, twice a season, plus other sales (programmes, pies etc) on the day will hurt you, deny it as much as you will. Your season ticket sales have went down every year for the last three anyway, so losing any more will hurt you as it is.

There's every chance that if we do go to D3, bounce straight back up through the leagues in 4 years, that we'll come back to an Aberdeen in administration, or worse. And you'll hear our laughter from your croft.

All opinion and no facts Senna.

You do know that if Rangers aren't in the SPL there will be another club that replaces them, (likely Dundee) who historically have taken 2000 fans to Pittodrie so there may be a couple of thousand less for 2 games a season but like I said we'll lose more from season ticket holders not renewing if Rangers are in the SPL.

Like I said before, no rules are broken by having debt as long as you pay your bill.

Yes Aberdeen are still paying bills but with the banks money, cant seem to grasp that can you?

Let me put it in simple terms if a club like Aberdeen makes about £7m in annual turnover but is spending around £7.5m in outgoings that is NOT paying your bills that is getting a loan to pay your bills.

As for the tv deal this what was said at the time.

A guarantee of four Old Firm games per season is written into the new agreement, which kills off any proposal to significantly expand the top flight before 2017.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2064512/Scottish-Premier-League-agree-new-80m-TV-deal.html

Agreed about the 1st part but as long as we have Stewart Milne and Aberdeen Asset Management as majority shareholders the bank will never call in our debt.

Can you not see, the very fact your feelings run so high regarding Rangers, is the very reason Aberdeen in particular need us? Christ you have actually went to the bother of signing up to this board to whine and moan about us, indeed the only thing Aberdeen fans are passionate about these days is us.

(Or, now that we're a whole new club :rolleyes: does that mean Aberdeen no longer hate us?)

As it happens id happily take our punishment and go to division three, its clubs like Aberdeen that rely on us so much, that make the Old Firm an exception. Cant live with us, cant live without us ;)

All opinion and no facts Senna.

You do know that if Rangers aren't in the SPL there will be another club that replaces them, (likely Dundee) who historically have taken 2000 fans to Pittodrie so there may be a couple of thousand less for 2 games a season but like I said we'll lose more from season ticket holders not renewing if Rangers are in the SPL.

Yip with an average attendance ~4000, the dens will take 2000 to Pittodrie. Wake up man, you are all living in a fantasy world.

Also, what makes you think Dundee will replace Rangers....is it not normal practice that the team that should be relegated (Dunfermline) manages to stay up (similar to your hate filled little club in their inglorious past).

Can you not see, the very fact your feelings run so high regarding Rangers, is the very reason Aberdeen in particular need us? Christ you have actually went to the bother of signing up to this board to whine and moan about us, indeed the only thing Aberdeen fans are passionate about these days is us.

(Or, now that we're a whole new club :rolleyes: does that mean Aberdeen no longer hate us?)

As it happens id happily take our punishment and go to division three, its clubs like Aberdeen that rely on us so much, that make the Old Firm an exception. Cant live with us, cant live without us ;)

The fact that he needs to say that they'd lose more from their own fans(!) not renewing their tickets because we're in the SPL rather than supporting their own team should tell you all you need to know about that lot.

Yes Aberdeen are still paying bills but with the banks money, cant seem to grasp that can you?

Let me put it in simple terms if a club like Aberdeen makes about £7m in annual turnover but is spending around £7.5m in outgoings that is NOT paying your bills that is getting a loan to pay your bills.

As for the tv deal this what was said at the time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2064512/Scottish-Premier-League-agree-new-80m-TV-deal.html

What is it you don't get about paying your bills whether you have debt or not? It isn't illegal, Stewart Milne and Aberdeen Asset Management are guarantuers to the debt and a long term action plan is in place involving the selling of Pittodrie and the building of our new stadium as I previously said.

After seeing the hatred of other teams fans i really can't wait for the following going tits up

Aberdeen dundee utd killie hearts probably more but unlike opposing fans i'm bored now and have better things to do with my time.

Chin up sheepy you can always follow cove rangers

What is it you don't get about paying your bills whether you have debt or not? It isn't illegal, Stewart Milne and Aberdeen Asset Management are guarantuers to the debt and a long term action plan is in place involving the selling of Pittodrie and the building of our new stadium as I previously said.

Again, wake up man.....the new stadium is like that Aberdeen city bypass, both badly needed but never likely to happen.

The fact that he needs to say that they'd lose more from their own fans(!) not renewing their tickets because we're in the SPL rather than supporting their own team should tell you all you need to know about that lot.

It's not about supporting your club, it's about the possibility of playing in a corrupt league where 2 clubs are above the law. What's the point if that's what it's going to be like?

Aberdeen aren't the only support that feel this way, every SPL clubs supporters feel the same.