What has the SFA got to lose

Thought just occured to me. We all like to think that the SFA will settle for a cup ban as they dont want to lose all the cash we bring in. However if the SPL where to say no to newco and we ended up going to Div 3 or wherever,, at that stage what have the SFA got to lose if SKY et all tear up their deals with no gers in the SPL.

Kicking us out the cup would be irrelevent then. If we werent in the cup we would be in NO competitions that would interest sponsors etc. So that only leaves them one other option suspension fm football or tearing up our membership.

And at this stage we wouldnt be bringing in the cash etc anyway so what would they really have to lose if things get to that point? I wouldnt put it past em to deliver one final spiteful kick in balls.

As much I like to say fuck em lets go div 3,, it could see us worse off it this happened.

Does anyone know when the SFA are making their decision or ar they waiting to see what the SPL do first ???

Thought just occured to me. We all like to think that the SFA will settle for a cup ban as they dont want to lose all the cash we bring in. However if the SPL where to say no to newco and we ended up going to Div 3 or wherever,, at that stage what have the SFA got to lose if SKY et all tear up their deals with no gers in the SPL.

Kicking us out the cup would be irrelevent then. If we werent in the cup we would be in NO competitions that would interest sponsors etc. So that only leaves them one other option suspension fm football or tearing up our membership.

And at this stage we wouldnt be bringing in the cash etc anyway so what would they really have to lose if things get to that point? I wouldnt put it past em to deliver one final spiteful kick in balls.

As much I like to say fuck em lets go div 3,, it could see us worse off it this happened.

Does anyone know when the SFA are making their decision or ar they waiting to see what the SPL do first ???

how could we have a transfer ban when we dont officially have any players yet :P

Er I think the SFA would have a lot to lose. If they oversee the meltdown of Scottish football the buck stops at them. The other chairmen would have preferred the sfa to lead by example but they've bottled it and left the decision to other clubs. They might think its great to kick us down, teach us a lesson etc but when they have to live with these ill thought out punishments will they be able to survive, I think not. We have carried the sfa since day one, time we just looked after ourselves and just apply to SFL and watch the others panic.