How can they make it exciting?

The uptake of season books at the Palace Del Nonce will fall as will the pay-by-game numbers for those non-ST areas as the Clatty Clan realise that there's "nothing to see here.....move along please".

The regular run at the CL qualifiers will be a summer funfest in rags like the Day-Late Retard and the Scottish Scum as they speculate ('dream'?) of Nonce FC getting to the Group stages....only to have their hopes dashed as they tumble at the first hurdle season after season and are demoted to the early rounds of the Europa, where they repeat the process and get fucked by Whothefucksheardofus FC.

Exciting?

I'd rather watch paint dry on my back garden hut. :sleep1:

It will affect both sides of the argument, once all of the excitement of just now disappears.

They will realise that the SPL is a dead duck, and that even if they don't think they like playing against us, they will have NO games that can have an impact on the title, Celtic will be lazier and weaker, but still win the league at a canter. The boredom will lead to lower TV audiences, and lower sponsorship, cutting current and future deals for everyone. The brand will be damaged at a time when it is needed more than ever.

Also, for us, working our way back up from Division 3, and screw the SPL clubs who wronged us sounds good at the moment, I am still very unsure about a Wednesday night game against Annan in November.