Celtics ebt

dexiboy

Had my tim mate all nite with this started the nite slagging me bcoz players are leaving told him everything thats happening with us happened at the peedo dome.1st question I asked him was did in 1994 did uz form a newco.2 NAND question did uz use an ebt in 2004-2005 and not declare it untill 2008.no answer on both cunt prob ran out of credit.fucking sat here raging these cunts sfa spl ceptic fc are calling us all sorts our ebts were in our account every year nothing hidden nothing swept under the carpet.so I sit here half pissed thinking fuck the sfa fuck the spl n fuck bobby sands he's deed WATP

brazil took it up the arse as did the mcstay brothers allegedly ! :sherlock:

you seem to be obsessed with child abuse young fella ,anything you want to add of substance about rangers or is this the limit of your contribution :wanker:

I'm allowed 1 cmon to fuck.what is it with bears on everycunt here go to Eton I'm fae govan sorry for my rucking grammar

Mate, I couldn't give a fuck about your spelling or grammer or grammar or whatever it has was or shites outta

Its the tim "mate" that bothers me :dry:

you seem to be obsessed with child abuse young fella ,anything you want to add of substance about rangers or is this the limit of your contribution :wanker:

Still toffee tae draw the oot Eh ? Not been on for yonks but I'm obsessed ? As I said the pavements are reekin o' them ! :sherlock:

Mate, I couldn't give a fuck about your spelling or grammer or grammar or whatever it has was or shites outta

Its the tim "mate" that bothers me :dry:

I take ur point but I've known him from b4 I knew what a dirty Ira supporting scumbag was n he's not 1 of them in that sense.trust me he's me mate I fucking hate the fuckers as much as every1 else anybody in my local the grapes bar would vouch for me on that front so that's my Tim mate explained no surrender

I take ur point but I've known him from b4 I knew what a dirty Ira supporting scumbag was n he's not 1 of them in that sense.trust me he's me mate I fucking hate the fuckers as much as every1 else anybody in my local the grapes bar would vouch for me on that front so that's my Tim mate explained no surrender

stanley_kubrick_6_Seriously_Awesome_GIFs-s500x322-232928-580.gif