A Bairns View

Gus2

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I well remember the day, when working at the Falkirk Herald, that they were running a story about Falkirk losing to Aberdeen in an SPL tie. The hero/villain was Theo Snelders, the Sheep keeper. The printing plates were on the press and it was all systems go for running the story when the editor sprinted down the press hall shouting "stop the fucking press". The plate for the rear page got pulled and we all huddled around to find out why............

"Dutch Cap stops Bairns"

was the headline. I still can't drive through the town without having a good old smirk about it.

i'm as bitter as everyone else on here about our situation and how we have been shat on by almost everyone involved in the scottish game, but there fuck all need for some of the responses in this thread. just like the aberdeen fan who made a perfectably reasonable thread, this guy isnt on the wind up. i have no love for falkirk but that's because im a RANGERS fan, not because i want to hate every other team in this country.

100% true iv'e been living here for roughly about 8 months now and everytime im leaving to go back to glasgow with my rangers top on you should see the abuse i get just walking from the house to the train stations all the people here are backwards.

Just a small point on that I have stayed in Falkirk all my days as well and while I agree that a lot of Falkirk fans are arseholes

there are about eight Rangers buses leave from the area as well Lots of good people.No one that i no gets abuse wearing a Rangers top

because there are more Rangers tops than Falkirk [WATP]

I don't understand why there is so much anger on this site on a daily basis, all anybody does is abuse everything and anyone, including our own fans.Am I the only one with half a brain cell on this who can discuss without calling someone a " taigy cunt" ,no wonder everyone is laughing us, most of you are making it easy for them.

I don't understand why there is so much anger on this site on a daily basis, all anybody does is abuse everything and anyone, including our own fans.Am I the only one with half a brain cell on this who can discuss without calling someone a " taigy cunt" ,no wonder everyone is laughing us, most of you are making it easy for them.

People are frustrated, that I can understand, but some people are simply stupid cunts.

Discuss whit? Its yer first post ya tit doh

Nobody can actually talk reasonably. Maybe its cos we are a bunch of thick Fat baldy Orange Bastards who can barely string a sentence together. The whole world is laughing at us because of the stupid disgusting bile our manky supporters post on this everyday. We are a laughing stock because there is not one brain cell between us that can say antything apart from " taigy cunt" and the world will be a better place without us. I feel sorry for our normal supporters but the dirty h*** among us deserve to get put down.

Enjoy division 3 ya smelly rats. You're not wanted there either. The greatest thing to happen to Scottish football. GIRFUY your protest at ibrox tonight looked just like an SDL meeting. That's probabably because that's what it was.

Nobody can actually talk reasonably. Maybe its cos we are a bunch of thick Fat baldy Orange Bastards who can barely string a sentence together. The whole world is laughing at us because of the stupid disgusting bile our manky supporters post on this everyday. We are a laughing stock because there is not one brain cell between us that can say antything apart from " taigy cunt" and the world will be a better place without us. I feel sorry for our normal supporters but the dirty h*** among us deserve to get put down.

Enjoy division 3 ya smelly rats. You're not wanted there either. The greatest thing to happen to Scottish football. GIRFUY your protest at ibrox tonight looked just like an SDL meeting. That's probabably because that's what it was.

:crabflute:

Worst undercover agent ever. I blame the schools. Dhirty rhat