Do we accept all sanctions that go with Div 1 or?

ger50champ

Ive purchased my season ticket in full.

I would like to believe in Green but feel Brown had our best interests at heart also.

Question to the bears had to be .

How far are we prepared to back Green if we surrender all our rights to oppose any sanction in the future that we feel in unjust.

ie stripping of titles etc

Today Murray mentioned that a poll would be a good idea to see where the fans want us to be .

If Green ignores this idea and acts without consulting the fans then he will lose my support immediately.

I want Div 1 for football reasons but i fear Div 3 is the only way we can rid ourselves of the shackles the Sfa/Spl would place on us.

Look forward to seeing the result of the poll.

lets go down to the 3rd, fuk the sfa were not going begging to these cunts. we are Rangers not some fuckin 300 attendance every 2 weeks team, we hold the cards if we go down to 3rd they will be fucked no tv deal, half the teams in the spl will go bust. so I think they should listen to us

The whole thing about forfeiting our right of appeal against any future sanctions is a masked motive to strip titles. Nothing else.

I agree.

They want to leave us without legal recourse so they can attack us at will.

The right of appeal is an integral part of the Scottish Justice System. We should never give the right up no matter the circumstances.

They would impose sanctions beyond their powers.... again!!!