Do we accept all sanctions that go with Div 1 or?

ger50champ

Ive purchased my season ticket in full.

I would like to believe in Green but feel Brown had our best interests at heart also.

Question to the bears had to be .

How far are we prepared to back Green if we surrender all our rights to oppose any sanction in the future that we feel in unjust.

ie stripping of titles etc

Today Murray mentioned that a poll would be a good idea to see where the fans want us to be .

If Green ignores this idea and acts without consulting the fans then he will lose my support immediately.

I want Div 1 for football reasons but i fear Div 3 is the only way we can rid ourselves of the shackles the Sfa/Spl would place on us.

Look forward to seeing the result of the poll.

I don't see how demoting us for being a newco could lead to any sanctions. It would make future 'sporting' sanctions in the SPL ridiculous.

League titles being stripped or not must have nothing to do with this as a negotiation tactic.

If they run their process and find that stripping titles is the punishment, that is a separate issue.

I don't see how demoting us for being a newco could lead to any sanctions. It would make future 'sporting' sanctions in the SPL ridiculous.

League titles being stripped or not must have nothing to do with this as a negotiation tactic.

If they run their process and find that stripping titles is the punishment, that is a separate issue.

Its same issue from where Im sitting mate.

We sign into there deal for Div 1 and we have no rights of appeal to anything they throw at us in the future

The no right of appeal stuff is shocking means transfer embargos, stripping titles, fines whatever else they choose can be deployed and we can't do anything about it.

One of the basic fundamental rights as a human is the right to appeal. Even mass murderers will eventually have the right to appeal but not us.

The whole thing about forfeiting our right of appeal against any future sanctions is a masked motive to strip titles. Nothing else.

I'd like to see that clarified. Do they mean no right of appeal to sanctions already levied, those yet to come or both.

I can't see how we can legally be asked to give up the right of appeal to stuff we don't know yet.

Paying the footie debts could hurt but would be an honourable thing to do and on keeping with Rangers pride.

I will ask again .Is there any of the RST haters out there that would keep onside with Green IF he sold out for DIV 1 Spl/Sfa calling the shots without our fans being consulted??????????????????????

Have the RST said they want to go to Div 3?

Or have the RST said the would not accept the conditions on offer?

fail to see what that has to do with my original question mate.Dont give a fuck about the RST and what they want.Its what WE ALL want

As Im on here and there are so many obsessed with them i wanted to know the answer to my original post?

The no right of appeal stuff is shocking means transfer embargos, stripping titles, fines whatever else they choose can be deployed and we can't do anything about it.

One of the basic fundamental rights as a human is the right to appeal. Even mass murderers will eventually have the right to appeal but not us.

Its true, and got me thinking, maybe in time we could appeal on grounds of insanity by Whyte or diminished responsibility

fail to see what that has to do with my original question mate.Dont give a fuck about the RST and what they want.Its what WE ALL want

As Im on here and there are so many obsessed with them i wanted to know the answer to my original post?

I fail to see why the RST matter unless they have taken a different position to the assumed position that Green will accept these conditions. I don't know what the RST want as I haven't seen them comment on it.

Also I agree, it's what all the fans want.

What is there stopping them from stripping titles even if we go to the third division?

Nothing probably, but we would have the right to appeal.

The point I was trying to make was.....why do they want to transfer any so called "wrong-doings", if we are found guilty of anything, from the oldco to the newco, but deny us any right of appealing any sanctions?

Why would they include "No right of appeal"? In any court in the land, if you are found guilty you have the right to appeal.

But not in scottish football.

So the SFA who have already tried to impose unlawful sanctions and now its publicly blackmailing us,the whole game is tainted in Scotland

No chance, they want an assurance from us we will not take them to court for trying to apply rules that were never there to start with, they just made them up. Take them on get fifa, uafa involved they soon shut up when that one came out, all scottish teams punished so be it!