Were we set up by HMRC?

With the news that reagan may well have known that whyte was witholding tax is it not reasonable to assume that HMRC knew the same ... especially as whyte seems to be well known to them.

So did they let it go on for 9 months on purpose knowing we would have to go into administration when they eventually "found out"?

I've absolutely no doubt about the fact we were.

We're beleagured now.....can we fight this? have we all enough left?

I doubt it.

Set up? Don't really see how. The big tax case is one thing, no decision either way yet and I think it'll come back in our favour, at least partially. But I dont think there is much denying Whyte withheld payment. Unless someone knows different, I can't see how we were tricked into non payment

It matters not,

what matters is that we are getting punished for fuck all.

We did not gain an advantage by not paying HMRC. We had the money to pay, whyte syphoned it off and then used that to fund the club.

If anything whyte gave the beasts an advantage by not being able to sign players, that's why those kiddy fiddling cunts sang his name.

The Club is innocent and this will be proven in a court of law.

I hope that whoever is the custodian of the club goes after everyone of the bastards who brought about the downfall, starting with Regan.

It matters not,

what matters is that we are getting punished for fuck all.

We did not gain an advantage by not paying HMRC. We had the money to pay, whyte syphoned it off and then used that to fund the club.

If anything whyte gave the beasts an advantage by not being able to sign players, that's why those kiddy fiddling cunts sang his name.

The Club is innocent and this will be proven in a court of law.

I hope that whoever is the custodian of the club goes after everyone of the bastards who brought about the downfall, starting with Regan.

Dunno about that. For the BTC I agree 100%. But for the non payment of PAYE I think we need to hold our hands up. It wasn't paid, the money was taken from the staff but not paid so yeah we did break the rules there. Shouldn't really say we as it was CW that did this not RFC

Set up? Don't really see how. The big tax case is one thing, no decision either way yet and I think it'll come back in our favour, at least partially. But I dont think there is much denying Whyte withheld payment. Unless someone knows different, I can't see how we were tricked into non payment

I think you may have answered your own question if they knew they weren't going to get us with the big tax case by dragging out the small one it would be big enough to finish us off