Badge kissers need not apply, when we get back on our feet.

pcbear

The very crew we thought Rangers to the core turned out to be quite the opposite, keep your lip balm intact and dont rip the fans.

Newsflash for you, players are young guys who shag dolly birds, drive fast cars and like having loads of money. If you don't like it then there are plenty of pub teams to go and watch.

We can't afford their wages anyway so I don't know what you are all complaining about.

Newsflash for you, players are young guys who shag dolly birds, drive fast cars and like having loads of money. If you don't like it then there are plenty of pub teams to go and watch.

We can't afford their wages anyway so I don't know what you are all complaining about.

Nothing to complain about at all?? it was downright embarassing rude haste in which the exits were engineered, why would i watch a pub team when Rangers are my team, these rats in my personal opinion owed Rangers at least a season, feckin shite bags to a man.

Nothing to complain about at all?? it was downright embarassing rude haste in which the exits were engineered, why would i watch a pub team when Rangers are my team, these rats in my personal opinion owed Rangers at least a season, feckin shite bags to a man.

IMO I think they at least owed us a transfer to the newco in order that we could get a fee for them, however small that fee may have been.

But whats done is done & we just need to get on with it. Better players than them have left.

People have this notion that players should have some sort of loyalty to football teams. Those days are long gone, footballers are guns for hire. And yes badge kissing and all that shite I don't agree with.

But tell me this...what happens to a player if his form is shite? He gets dropped and if it continues he gets sold. Teams don't play players out of loyalty and players don't play for teams out of loyalty.

People have this notion that players should have some sort of loyalty to football teams. Those days are long gone, footballers are guns for hire. And yes badge kissing and all that shite I don't agree with.

But tell me this...what happens to a player if his form is shite? He gets dropped and if it continues he gets sold. Teams don't play players out of loyalty and players don't play for teams out of loyalty.

If a player form is shite - he gets paid

He gets dropped - he gets paid

He gets sold - he gets paid

We played many players through loss of form, you obviously have taken the players departures better than me, Jamie Ness was nurtured by Rangers through many years of injury, Naismiths settling in period was long and his form was awful for a long time,he also had two long term injuries treated by the best, money no object.

and you reckon they dont owe us?? ask Ally i bet he feels totally betrayed by these players who never even had the common decency to transfer to a newco to enable a transfer fee to be paid, however meagre it may seem, cunts the lot of them.

Is that you Steven?