The Official XBOX 360 Thread

Deej

Post anything about the XBBOX 3609 here (tu):)

Thanks in advance

Rangers-and-Arsenal

i got mines chipped and i have got loads of games. what games do you have and what ones would you recommend others on buying?

games i have

Battlefield 2 (good)

test drive (v good)

fight night 3 (class)

splinter cell double agent (class)

Top Spin 2 (good)

PES 6 (class)

Tiger 07 (class)

Fifa 07 (not played much yet)

LMA Manager 07 (good)

Smackdown V Raw 07 (good)

Just Cause (fairly good)

Saints row (fairly good)

Ive only got about 6, but I would recommend Splinter Cell: DA... :D

yeah that was the first game i completed lol its class eh? next games on my list are rainbow 6 vegas, NFS carbon and call of duty 3

Guest TheQueensXI
ive heard that the xbox 360 has 3 graphics cards and the games just now are only running on 1. does anyone know if this is true?

the main processor has three cores (similar to the core duo 2 pcs that are out now) which is like having three processors running together.

Guest TheQueensXI
OOOOOOOO, thanks for the explanaition big man.. :lol:

:lol:

i wont go into the amount of textures the graphics processor can map or how many raw polygons that can theoretically be shown on screen at once then :P

ive heard that the xbox 360 has 3 graphics cards and the games just now are only running on 1. does anyone know if this is true?

The Xbox has only got one graphics card Its basically the same as an ATI x1900xtx you get on pcs.

That?s also why your xbox is so loud ATI have the most fricking noise Graphics cards around.

I haven't heard anything about it mate. Would be nice if its true though, to see it realising its true potential.

I think its a brilliant console, made better by Xbox Live.

Btw, I checked my gamerscore, its 945.. Add me as a friend if you want my gamer ID is Beege 3 :D

ive not got it up on live yet mate, am not sure how to. i wont be able to do it until my family get back from hols on the 15th of jan. my name is deej on it. would be good to have a game of PES6 with you mate, im pretty sh!t hot on it

The Xbox has only got one graphics card Its basically the same as an ATI x1900xtx you get on pcs.

That?s also why your xbox is so loud ATI have the most fricking noise Graphics cards around.

i was wondering why it was so loud, i thaught it was just mines cos it was chipped. so its all of them is it?

I haven't heard anything about it mate. Would be nice if its true though, to see it realising its true potential.

Btw, I checked my gamerscore, its 945.. Add me as a friend if you want my gamer ID is Beege 3 :D

ive not got it up on live yet mate, am not sure how to. i wont be able to do it until my family get back from hols on the 15th of jan. my name is deej on it. would be good to have a game of PES6 with you mate, im pretty sh!t hot on it

Im pretty just shit.. :lol:

Nah im alright.. :D I must say though, I just end up playing FM on the pc and forgetting about the 360, even though its sat right beside me. doh I would probably have a higher gamerscore if i never kept forgetting about it, lol!

i was wondering why it was so loud, i thaught it was just mines cos it was chipped. so its all of them is it?

Mine sounds like an industrial turbine. <angryy> I also hate the size of the power pack, but nevermind..

Nah im alright.. :D I must say though, I just end up playing FM on the pc and forgetting about the 360, even though its sat right beside me. doh I would probably have a higher gamerscore if i never kept forgetting about it, lol!

yeah thats true mate, your on here more where as im on the 360 more when im at home, due to the fact the laptop back home is very slow

Yup there all like that mines louder than my pc and that has about 8 fans in it :lol:

Mine sounds like an industrial turbine. <angryy> I also hate the size of the power pack, but nevermind..

lol its a pain eh? when at home i keep the p**n quiet so my mum and step dad cant hear but i cant hear it from the noise from the friggin computer lol

Yup there all like that mines louder than my pc and that has about 8 fans in it :lol:

:lol: thats madness eh? they are super loud

yeah thats true mate, your on here more where as im on the 360 more when im at home, due to the fact the laptop back home is very slow

Now i have abit more free time i will be playing more often no doubt.. :D :turtle:

good stuff mate, if you get a new game i recommend fight night 3, its great and the graphics are unreal

I have been looking at that, we have two in the house (well nats brother owns one, and I do..) On his console I had a gamerscore of about 500, from games I no longer have. So it would be a bit better.. :lol:

lol not so good eh? if i had braught the stupid scart thing with me i would have had a better game score too, ive not played it for nearly 2 weeks :(

I might go and hire Fight Night 3...

Is most of it Career based?

yeah a lot of it is mate, you can do classic fights too. if you hit it go for heavy weight in career you wont have time to do a lightwieght as it takes ages to wear them down. and your best not to use the auto stuff, do it all manual. once you get the hang of it its a lot more effective than auto