Benni McCarthy

feda16

It is a stupid idea though.

What the fuck's the point in segregating the board on the basis of age?

Coz I think some of ye canny handle what older bears say.....everyone is welcome on it but they should know what to expect without running to admin crying coz they dont like what I or someone else says

Admin are busy enough withpout listning to those erseholes whoever they are

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this coming from you FISH, i mean no one can say anythin round here without you having to ruin a thread cause you dont like it, i merely pitched the idea of mccarthy, ok we may not get him but hey did we expect laudrup, gazza, amo, albertz etc etc, these moves can happen! as the idea for an older board why dont we just have a board for you FISH where you can fight with yourself!

Coz I think some of ye canny handle what older bears say.....everyone is welcome on it but they should know what to expect without running to admin crying coz they dont like what I or someone else says

Admin are busy enough withpout listning to those erseholes whoever they are

I'm not nitpicking for an arguement but you could turn that around and say that some older Bears are not prepared to listen or perhaps accept what younger bears say.

Like you have said many times, if a person doesn't like a topic they don't have to reply in it do they?

Anyway back to the point. We would never beable to attract a guy who has scored 23 goials in the Premiership this season up here so I will admit that I agree with you there FISH!

I'm not nitpicking for an arguement but you could turn that around and say that some older Bears are not prepared to listen or perhaps accept what younger bears say.

Like you have said many times, if a person doesn't like a topic they don't have to reply in it do they?

Anyway back to the point. We would never beable to attract a guy who has scored 23 goials in the Premiership this season up here so I will admit that I agree with you there FISH!

I said everyone would be welcome what more can I say but they have to expect it to be a bit different....if someone talks a pile o pesh they will be told but they cant run off to admin greetin aw day like it is just now

The board is full of guys complaining about me in particular but dont misunderstand me I can handle everyone of them nae sweat, Im up-front they use admin to exist

Age is not a exclusive club for bigots many of us older bears hold no truck with bigotry secterianism etc This tread started with a silly suggestion about signing Beni Mc Cartthy and if the poster had given this notion a little thought he or she would have said before it posted * That was a silly thought* and not bothered to post it To turn this into an ageist debate is rather stupid given the original post

this coming from you FISH, i mean no one can say anythin round here without you having to ruin a thread cause you dont like it, i merely pitched the idea of mccarthy, ok we may not get him but hey did we expect laudrup, gazza, amo, albertz etc etc, these moves can happen! as the idea for an older board why dont we just have a board for you FISH where you can fight with yourself!

This is the sort of crap Im on about...look if ye dont like it PM me or cry to the admin....see ya !

Age is not a exclusive club for bigots many of us older bears hold no truck with bigotry secterianism etc This tread started with a silly suggestion about signing Beni Mc Cartthy and if the poster had given this notion a little thought he or she would have said before it posted * That was a silly thought* and not bothered to post it To turn this into an ageist debate is rather stupid given the original post

Bang on target brother but some on here are determined to shout foul and talk crap......who and what are they :Animation44: :pipeguy:

:lol: Fish gets the laughs but for the wrong reasons :lol:

Does this creep have special privelages on here just to pester people personally.....

Which part do you not understand...I want hee haw to do with you and I dont even want you to pretend your replies are light hearted so go away

Does this creep have special privelages on here just to pester people personally.....

Which part do you not understand...I want hee haw to do with you and I dont even want you to pretend your replies are light hearted so go away

As if I would listen to you! I and many others don't take you seriously anyway!

Never mind Gow and Broadfoot, you're the Donkey! :Edwin: :lol:

As if I would listen to you! I and many others don't take you seriously anyway!

Never mind Gow and Broadfoot, you're the Donkey! :Edwin: :lol:

Silly boy....you do listen coz ye canny stop replying

Silly boy....you do listen coz ye canny stop replying

Your the silly one! You accuse me of naw bein able to stop replyin when you just did! :lw::craphead:

Dear fish

Leave the silly little boy alone he doesnt deserve to be taken seriously

As A child he has first to learn to listen and when he does this he can then listen and learn

And Fish does deserve to be? :o

Some folk baffle me, especially ignorant folk

Dear fish

Leave the silly little boy alone he doesnt deserve to be taken seriously

As A child he has first to learn to listen and when he does this he can then listen and learn

Good point brother....cheerz

I have my haters on here but his is growing daily :pipeguy:

Least we've got something in common then :craphead:

Aye but its your kind who hate me thats the difference, you are hated for pretending to be something else

We have absolutely nothing in common although you like to suggest so

If you want to get down to the nitty gritty PM me and you are welcome to my private email address, can you handle it ? naw I thought so :D

TOTW :)

Lets just stay on topic here and relax a little, its saturday open a wee beer and simmer down a touch :)

Im already intae the 3rd vody n sprite old chap championee (beer)

I am now off to the Linfield Setanta Cup Final Hope to have a few shandys myself

Come on the Belfast Blues

Have a good time brother.....

NO SURRENEDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE championee

Where are we going to get the £5m-£8m the 40k a week and be able to fight of Chelski and Man Utd?

Thats what we were trying to spell oot tae the thread starter old chap....what else can we say to him, mmmmmmm ??? :pipeguy: