Goram on Sky

I think what Regan said is that he expected the SFA to still impose sanctions on the club regardless of what division we're playing in. The SFL clubs only have a vote on this proposal to have us play in the First Division, whether we have sanctions imposed on us is a different issue dealt with by the SFA and doesn't depend on what league we play in. The SFL clubs won't be deciding whether the SFA choose to sanction us or not.

In other words, it's perfectly consistent that there could be some sort of "deal" with the SFL clubs to allow us to play in the First Division (without them wanting to impose any sanctions) yet the SFA could also separately decide to sanction us - as they already attempted to do with the transfer ban.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if we go to SFL3, the SFA/SPL will set up SPL2 and invite Rangers into for season 2013-2014.

If we go to SFL1, they will also add 2nd promo spot and/or play-offs just to make sure if Rangers finish 2nd. <cr>

It would be comical if we deliberately finished fifth to see them change the rules so that the top five were promoted. Sporting Integrity would demand it, of course. :sherlock:

It would be comical if we deliberately finished fifth to see them change the rules so that the top five were promoted. Sporting Integrity would demand it, of course. :sherlock:

It would be a disgrace if we tried to do anything other than win every game.

Cheers Ryan.

Of course it's a done deal. Regan is all over it today, for that reason. Green also said last night that the club have no say in what league we get put in to.

He is right, Green and the board have not had chance yet to build up trust. As Ally said last night, the lack of trust must be balanced with the opportunity for them to earn that trust.

When we have a league to play in, we should all renew our season tickets, without it, the club really will suffer.

Last night Brown rejected an offer to go see the title deeds today. He doesn't seem to have a legal team, just Donald Findlay. John Brown's personal accountant, who is on the RFFF, has seen the title deeds and told John he was happy with them. John will not take the word of his own accountant! Sounds reasonable.

So all in all, nothing new from Goram, and all was answered and discussed last night. Clearly Brown has learnt that he shouldn't be doing the speaking in public.

So RFFF have seen the deeds is this the first time this was been made public? Are RFFF now backing Green and have they advising that we should buy Season Tickets?

So RFFF have seen the deeds is this the first time this was been made public? Are RFFF now backing Green and have they advising that we should buy Season Tickets?

RFFF don't take a stance as far as I can tell. That's not why they were started

Does it matter when people have agendas that seems to never end?

RFFF don't take a stance as far as I can tell. That's not why they were started

He is hoping you would say likely they did so he could have something to use against the ones saving the club, that would be anyone who isn't Brown's consortium

He is hoping you would say likely they did so he could have something to use against the ones saving the club, that would be anyone who isn't Brown's consortium

Toy out the pram again just try to get a clearer undestanding and to be convinced about Green and co perhaps if we had ask more Questions about Whyte we may not have been so deep in the shit,

of course it matters people still remain to be convinced

I guess you will have to be open to that outcome for it to happen, thr are a few on here, yourself included who could do with being more open to others. Other than a magical consortium of no names

I guess you will have to be open to that outcome for it to happen, thr are a few on here, yourself included who could do with being more open to others. Other than a magical consortium of no names

I am open just want other to be the same I remain to convinced about our present owners I therefore ask questions without being derogatory or degrading other.

If C.Green is still here in 12 month are we to spend the next 12 month listening to every Tom, Dick and Harry spouting pish about takeovers, buyouts, Deeds, Big houses, I know but ah cannae tell yae and all the sound bites that are manufactured to make it look they actually can think on their feet?

Here's a plan, have all your ducks in a row, talk to Green on the QT get the job done and just announce the fucking news rather than using those who have been put through the mill for about a year as pawns and show them some fucking respect and if you have nothing to say thats of any truth then just shut the fuck up and let who ever owns Rangers get on with it.

I am open just want other to be the same I remain to convinced about our present owners I therefore ask questions without being derogatory or degrading other.

Fair play, why not so forthright with Brown's consortium though, surely this lack of info on his backers has you worried?