Will you give your money to the SFA?

yea i would, but my money il go fru rangers fc everytime... if im buying merchandise al use the rangers shop at ibrox.. no away games, cup games, espn fot the time being, thats just me tho other ppl can do as they wish as far as im concerned .

:2gunsfiring_v1: THE SFA

If they force us into Div1, will you give your hard earned cash to keep this bunch of muppets financally fluid?

It's going to happen they want your cash no matter what

We are getting mugged

Div3 for me

No surrender

This is my 1st post on this site but i agree wit you 100% We need to go to Div3 and meet all these parasites on the way back up when there part time supporters start losing interest and they have no sky money and all the while the Rangers are getting stronger.

Whatever or Wherever We Will Follow On

Unfortunately we will still indirectly give them money if we attend cup games etc.

As for paying for Scotland tickets or buying Scotland kit or anything similar they can fuck off.

I'd rather eat my own scrotum than give them one penny directly.

I will never buy any Scotland strips or merchandise. I will not pay a penny to watch any Scotland match. And I will boycott all businesses that sponsor the corrupt SFA.

My thoughts exactly. I need to seriously think about cup games also. I don't want another penny of my hard earned going to any of these corrupt organisations.

The thing is...if we get forced into div 1 sadly our fans will all attend away games as soon as we are back in the spl and let there plan work to invent punishments for us but save there own skin

Sadly our fan organisations are too lazy and self serving to organise anything like that and without plenty of publicity it won't work