Oldco deals & contracts

macranger

No idea I spose they will have to be sorted on a case by case basis, sponsors have the right to either walk or honour the deal, tennents recently said they will keep on sponsoring us I imagine some of these deal are the same, by the way the JJb deal isn't a bad one no idea why everyone is in such a rush to get out of it.

No idea I spose they will have to be sorted on a case by case basis, sponsors have the right to either walk or honour the deal, tennents recently said they will keep on sponsoring us I imagine some of these deal are the same, by the way the JJb deal isn't a bad one no idea why everyone is in such a rush to get out of it.

Because brand awareness is next to fuck all with them.

You go up the high street of any major town outwith Glasgow and you'll be hard pushed to find anything of RFC to purchase, outwith the replica top.

Lose the brand, lose the customer, lose the income stream.

And by customer of the above line, I mean the non going to games punter who have Rangers leanings and want to spend some cash at the weekend.

The JJB deal is a stinker now if it ever wasn't...

sure it provided yearly revenue, but was the brand ever really promoted within it's branches?

and to top it all off the bonus clause wasn't even triggered on our run to Manchester..

Because brand awareness is next to fuck all with them.

You go up the high street of any major town outwith Glasgow and you'll be hard pushed to find anything of RFC to purchase, outwith the replica top.

Lose the brand, lose the customer, lose the income stream.

And by customer of the above line, I mean the non going to games punter who have Rangers leanings and want to spend some cash at the weekend.

Totally agree, most retail stores only provide strips and nothing much else....Just bought the new strip for myself and my wee fella nothing much else is available, hence why I buy most merchandise when in Glasgow or on the tinternet.....