Bring on the Fiddlers

Claddie

If everything pans out with our squad it looks like it would be a reasonable team.

As it stands I kinda fancy a crack at the Knewco Pacific Fiddlers in one of the cups. Think of the bragging rights if after:

Booted to Div 3

Decimated squad

Their failure to kill us

And yet we still feck em.

Would be nice, no?

If everything pans out with our squad it looks like it would be a reasonable team.

As it stands I kinda fancy a crack at the Knewco Pacific Fiddlers in one of the cups. Think of the bragging rights if after:

Booted to Div 3

Decimated squad

Their failure to kill us

And yet we still feck em.

Would be nice, no?

I would like to see who we manage to bring in before fancying a crack at them. I think it's a dead cert we will be playing them though :rolleyes:

Far as i'm concerned every team in the SPL should be treated the same as the taigs. The hatred shown towards us is a great leveler. Remember a game at Dundee when Tosh McKinlay was playing. He'd talked in the press how he was a fan of the tims. Stupid prick was playing us that night, running down the wing for 45 minutes with bears about 15 feet away from him. I've never seen a player receive so much abuse. The guy could barely kick the ball. Point is everyone that comes up against us will get the same for a long long time to come