Sevco officially changes name to The Rangers Football Club Limited

Does anyone know when the Kelty Hearts Testimonial might finally get played?

By the way I have noticed that at time of writing this that the ticket image I posted earlier in this thread has been downloded 11 times,anyone thinking of making a copy of this to gain access to the game when it gets played, will not get in each ticket is numbered on the reverse,nice try though for anyone who thought about it,you never know it might have worked. :sherlock:

post-57235-0-86312000-1343760733_thumb.p

While on the subject of the Kelty Hearts Testimonial,do you think there is any chance that this game could get switched to Ibrox instead of Central Park?

Stefan Winiarski has pledged to give the Gers fighting fund 10% of the gate money raised?

I would have given the OP the benefit of the doubt and put it down to a clumsy error. Until he started negative repping people who pointed out his error that is.

Always makes me laugh when that happens

Bears have high standards :uk:

Pacific shelf 595 Limited v HJK Helsinki

U think the Marris Piper arena will have a 19000 sellout crowd ?

Or will they all be in Matalan buying new school uniforms??

Bernadette will be at home that night peeling the totties n ironing the weans BRAND NEW school uniforms using the iron that got stole fae Royston asda waiting oan Declan coming hame he wis wan ae the lucky 19,000 tae actully get intae the JAM PACKED Peado dome