Ticket Office Staff

savenosouls

Popped over to the ticket office after work to get my smart card activated for tomorrow night - I know the ticket office gets a lot of stick - but the staff appeared to working their arses off when I was there - Girl was very helpfully and activated my smart card straight away and honoured my £2 discount! So keep at it guys - good job in difficult situation!

Popped over to the ticket office after work to get my smart card activated for tomorrow night - I know the ticket office gets a lot of stick - but the staff appeared to working their arses off when I was there - Girl was very helpfully and activated my smart card straight away and honoured my £2 discount! So keep at it guys - good job in difficult situation!

Posted this in another thread:

Anyone figured this out yet! as do not won't to put my card details in and get charged full amount!!!

Those nice pepole at the TO refunded my payment and pout me on the 4 payments plan. thank you TO staff for all your hard work.

Therefore, I very much agree with your post. :clap:

agreed but was in mega store today 30 mins at checkout 1 till in use canny fault the lassie she was very pleasent and helpful she needed some sort help im with you found everyone very helpful im disabled and to thank fans for the help they offerd me today hope you enjoy the game tomorrow the staff dont yet if they have ajob nex green says no pay offs but staff sill worried