Proud as punch

RAFREG

Just wanted to say my Daughter and i have never felt so proud to be Rangers Fans last night, back in our seats supporting the team we love.The stadium looked Fantastic.The fans were Fantastic, and that team on the park all proud to be wearing our Colours Thank you Ally thanks to all involved WE HAD A BALL.!!!!!

Just wanted to say my Daughter and i have never felt so proud to be Rangers Fans last night, back in our seats supporting the team we love.The stadium looked Fantastic.The fans were Fantastic, and that team on the park all proud to be wearing our Colours Thank you Ally thanks to all involved WE HAD A BALL.!!!!!

We should all be proud of you, your daughter and every single one of the Rangers family wherever they may be on the globe.

Every man, woman and child deserve enormous credit for their support over recent times and it has brought us all closer to the club.

Over the period it has all made us realise exactly what the club means to us and the road ahead has been made an awful lot clearer as well.

Bring it on

yep was there with my dad and my boy, along with my mate and his lad....thats 5 of us in total who are awaiting the public sale for the chance to get our hands on season tickets...a 7yrold and a 9 yr old were very happy to finally see for themselves that their team was as strong as ever!