Quick question....

So I got my season ticket today but I didn't get the smart card today, I forgot to ask about this and just assumed that they will post it to me, is this right?

Also, I'm seated in BF2 for this season, does anyone know how to and if you can get a transfer to BF1 where TBO/UB sit?

Cheers

So I got my season ticket today but I didn't get the smart card today, I forgot to ask about this and just assumed that they will post it to me, is this right?

Also, I'm seated in BF2 for this season, does anyone know how to and if you can get a transfer to BF1 where TBO/UB sit?

Cheers

If the ticket office issued you with a paper ticket for saturday you MUST use that even if your smartcard is posted to you before the game , your smartcard wont work until the 2nd home match .

Cheers

There's a thread here somewhere posted by TBO/UB mate - they're moving to a different section of the Broomie this year. Thread gives details of how to request a move I think...