Sash bash

Captain Hilts

tomorrow will bring my first game of the new era. don't think i've ever been so excited for a game before (even my first cup final!) so i thought a good old sash bash was in order to get us in the mood :21: :21: :crabflute:

i'll start us off

for fuck sake this is not a new era. this is another season in the long line of rangers history. nothing has changed. all this new era stuff is giving into the taigs and there newco pish.

pish!!

we're still the same Rangers, doesn't mean its not a new era! this is something completely new to us, doesn't change a thing about us though!

Its not a New Era only the taigs think it is.

Its the same team with the same history playing in a different league.

spot on.

i looked up the word era there just so i was sure. a era is ................ A long and distinct period of history with a particular feature or characteristic.

well thats not right. this is just a blip in our history. we have been stitched up and all will be well in two years when we are back on top as the best in this rotten wee country.

The Thornlieboys make me cringe like fuck :lol:

Love this...

PS. Does anyone else feel like it's Christmas eve? lol 6am start in the morning and I cannot fucking wait :21:

aye me, no danger am I sleeping tonight haha :21:

this is going to be amazing. more fans turn out to see rangers play east stirling in the 3rd division than to see celtic unfurl the flags against aberdeen. fuckin fenians (tu)