Fanzines and Forums

I always loved FF and read it with pride.

Until I read No.1 with it's witty and non to political and in yer face views.

But I do love them both.

As for the Rangers Historian... The best! But only if you have long attention span and can listen through the maze of, well you know.

Is 'Pride' your girlfriend?

Can't she buy her own fanzines? :sherlock:

We live the life we choose, then we discovered booze.....those were the haze, the drunken, blootered days. :rolleyes:

[/quote

Gamps..............Lunar...........Bath Hotel............Muscular Arms............one four lounge...........Burns Howff.........Rowallan was the Gers pub back in the day............Bier Kellers.......Doune Castle..............Archies and too many to be forgotten.

We live the life we choose, then we discovered booze.....those were the haze, the drunken, blootered days. :rolleyes:

[/quote

Gamps..............Lunar...........Bath Hotel............Muscular Arms............one four lounge...........Burns Howff.........Rowallan was the Gers pub back in the day............Bier Kellers.......Doune Castle..............Archies and too many to be forgotten.

Throw in the George Hotel (a shit house, but cheap and not-so-cheerful and on the road to the jiggin') :party: Lauders and The Amphora (both Sauchiehall Street) and you'll have covered most of my watering holes of the 1970's. :beer1:

Nostalgia 'aint what it used to be. :sherlock: