PLAYERS RATINGS

tretoff

McCoist - 0

i leveled up that rep for you there (tu)

cant slaughter the players and give them 0/10 and expect Ally to be above criticism, it was his choice to put little and jig in midfield and let sandaza who is clearly unfit take there place.

For that id rate him -10

Not good enough. Considering what they are paid they should get what Berwick players get on the day for that result.

A cup tie every second week now and the odd draw at Ibrox too as teams put the shutters up.

Should Ally be in the PR side of things? Lets be honest. I love the guy.....but there are better proven managers

for the money being paid to him?

Does anyone agree? Or has anyone got proof to the contrary?

Maybe this is not a situation to be learning the trade in. Seasoned Pro Manager may need to get the job eventually?

I would love to be proven wrong and time will tell.

I think Alexander's getting away too lightly here. Aye he kept goal well, but almost all his clearances were long punts. After seeing the first 30 or so being easily dealt with by Berwick, and turned straight back at us, he should have maybe tried something different.

alexander -6 - 1 great save , beaten at tight angle ,average

perry -4 - never a right back , made a few mistakes , offered nothing goin forward

boca -4 - whats happened to him , looks shellshocked ,part timers giving him the run around, plus long ball after long ball

cribari -4 - caught out a few times with strikers gettin behind him

argyriou -4 - didnt look comfortable on the left , defensivly wasnt troubled , offered little going forward,early days though

mcleod -4 - couldnt get involved in the game from wide , gave it away far too cheaply

Black -6 - At least tried to get the ball down and play football

Mcculloch -5 - for me hes never a center mid , positional sense poor at times , set up a couple of chances though , assist and should of scored

Mckay -5 - Tried to make things happen and be direct early on , faded badly and deservedly replaced

little -5 - only given him a 5 because of the goal , offered nothing else

Sandaza -2 - worst player on the park by a good bit , should of scored

Naismith -4 - didnt gt as involved as he would of liked

Kyle -3 - Didnt win enough of the long balls and hold it up . if he cant do that whats the point

Crawford -4 - worked hard , but no impact , much the same as naismith

Mccoist -3 - Long ball , if thats not working try the long ball , last resort bring on kyle and play the long ball , that should break them down