Freedom

bigj9659

As we all sit and wait for the outcome from the SFA on the comments from Ally and Charles made recently I challenge you to stand up and be counted on the issue of freedom of expression.Do not let any tin pot dictator take that away from you,it's yours to keep.Being a retired military man and ex paratrooper in the Canadian Forces I know freedom doesen't come cheap,some of my mates never made it home as they died for freedom,may their souls rest in peace.I wear the Rangers jersey as does my Dad an ex British Army Vet and my brother because it echoes the word freedom and has good British roots.All of us in Armies in the Commomwealth and the Western World sacraficed decades of our lives under strict military rules with no chance of speaking to the media so that others could so it will be a cold day in Hell before I watch any man get punished for having an opinion.

As we all sit and wait for the outcome from the SFA on the comments from Ally and Charles made recently I challenge you to stand up and be counted on the issue of freedom of expression.Do not let any tin pot dictator take that away from you,it's yours to keep.Being a retired military man and ex paratrooper in the Canadian Forces I know freedom doesen't come cheap,some of my mates never made it home as they died for freedom,may their souls rest in peace.I wear the Rangers jersey as does my Dad an ex British Army Vet and my brother because it echoes the word freedom and has good British roots.All of us in Armies in the Commomwealth and the Western World sacraficed decades of our lives under strict military rules with no chance of speaking to the media so that others could so it will be a cold day in Hell before I watch any man get punished for having an opinion.

The "what can he do" hand wringers won't like that. (tu)