Legends v traitors.

Velo

Why would Charles Green buy a club when he couldn't afford the players? You utter moron. Rangers are doing just swell financially, it's those SPHell clubs suffering financially you :wanker:

So in your head we could have afforded to run the club while paying the level of wages of all the players who have left? I don't think I've seen anyone else who thinks that.

One wee question for you, if we could afford the kind of wages we were paying why did we let boca, Goian and Broadfoot go for nothing?

Don't worry though, since you won't be able to work it out just call me a moron or a wanker again.

So in your head we could have afforded to run the club while paying the level of wages of all the players who have left? I don't think I've seen anyone else who thinks that.

One wee question for you, if we could afford the kind of wages we were paying why did we let boca, Goian and Broadfoot go for nothing?

Don't worry though, since you won't be able to work it out just call me a moron or a wanker again.

You sir are a moronic wanker. I dont think your statements justify any other response than that.

Um, Boca and Goian tuped over and started the season. They left coz they wanted to ensure they were playing at the highest level possible so they would be picked for their International squads. I don't know why Ally let Broadfoot go. Probably because he was on high wages and Ally wanted to give the young guys a chance and save some money. But I don't get what your argument is about. We shouldn't be upset, angry, pissed off and vindictive towards the traitors coz maybe (in your opinion) we couldn't have afforded their wages? If they did tupe over and we did just let them walk for free. That would have been enough for me. They would have acted like men of character and would have been revered as Legends by me. FFS Shagger was my favourite Goalie after The Goalie. Not anymore.

While our enemies tried to kill us and we valiantly fought back these guys fucked off. They are deserters and (imo) they deserve no sympathy, no understanding and No fuckin respect.

Sorry if you were offended by the name calling.

Um, Boca and Goian tuped over and started the season. They left coz they wanted to ensure they were playing at the highest level possible so they would be picked for their International squads. I don't know why Ally let Broadfoot go. Probably because he was on high wages and Ally wanted to give the young guys a chance and save some money. But I don't get what your argument is about. We shouldn't be upset, angry, pissed off and vindictive towards the traitors coz maybe (in your opinion) we couldn't have afforded their wages? If they did tupe over and we did just let them walk for free. That would have been enough for me. They would have acted like men of character and would have been revered as Legends by me. FFS Shagger was my favourite Goalie after The Goalie. Not anymore.

While our enemies tried to kill us and we valiantly fought back these guys fucked off. They are deserters and (imo) they deserve no sympathy, no understanding and No fuckin respect.

Sorry if you were offended by the name calling.

Fair dos.

I'm not really making an argument. My point is simply that whatever happened we couldn't afford to keep the players that were on big wages while we're rebuilding and that the level of hate being directed at those who jumped for their own interests is disproportionate. They were going whether it was their decision or the clubs.

I wasn't offended by the name calling, just highlighting that it impacts your point if you have to resort to it!

Goian and Bocanegra are only away on loan they will be back next year they said they want to come back next year aswell.

If we couldn't afford Bocanegra and Goians wages they wouldn't have started the season with us.

And Broadfoot was just shite thats why we let him go for nothing.

And McGregor Naimsith ness whittaker McCabe etc they all chose to leave so we will never know what would have happened if they did decide to stay.

Alot of people hate Naimsith etc now but i don't feel anything towards them tbh. The only problem i had with them was Naismith and whittakers comments.