SFL Website Survey

govanblue

On the SFL Website they're currently running a short survey asking what you think of the site, what you'd like improved etc.

At the end, if you provide your email, you will get entered into a draw for some free tickets.

It's probably a good idea for as many Gers to fill it out as possible - it's a way of having your voice heard after all.

Here's the link ( a pop-up should appear once you start navigating the site)...

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/

Done it. We bears should support the SFL 100% as I can see them being behind a push with us to take back Scottish Football from the cabal! Liked the question on where do you get your daily football info from? RFC website and Skysports only for moi. Let the mhedia know they screwed too often with us.

Done it. We bears should support the SFL 100% as I can see them being behind a push with us to take back Scottish Football from the cabal! Liked the question on where do you get your daily football info from? RFC website and Skysports only for moi. Let the mhedia know they screwed too often with us.

Sky sports is part of the media.

I ticked just SFL website, Club Website and "Other" then typed in "RangersMedia forum" :21: