Dunstable Rangers - Result

reddrock

Co-op Sports 3 V 6 Dunstable Rangers oppositions goals were all penalties , the Ref was the worst I have seen in 16 years in Grassroots football .

perhaps you should get out more then.i have been called that for the last 10 yeras but somehow manage to be in the top 20 marked in the county at this level.we all have bad ones.

perhaps you should get out more then.i have been called that for the last 10 yeras but somehow manage to be in the top 20 marked in the county at this level.we all have bad ones.

I have never in all my days , seen a pertormance like this , we are the 6th team this season that said , I have never reported a ref before but this one will be , I get out plenty as it goes . The ref told me and players on both sides we dont know the Rules ....... there are no rules in football only Laws . Sent a player off and didnt take his name ? .

I have never in all my days , seen a pertormance like this , we are the 6th team this season that said , I have never reported a ref before but this one will be , I get out plenty as it goes . The ref told me and players on both sides we dont know the Rules ....... there are no rules in football only Laws . Sent a player off and didnt take his name ? .

fair play i know its laws but most folks you talk to refer to it as rules.as for sending players off as you see it he may not have taken his name did he show a red?if yes then he may well have asked the players name just never wrote it down.here we dont take players names as the number they wear must conform to the teamsheet so if the teamsheet is wrong then the wrong player gets it.not saying he is right but on the sidelines you dont always see what is going on as the ref sees it and we do make calls that confuse the fuck out of folk and when i do it i try to explain to the manager either at half time or full time why.just a thought how many laws of the game are there and dont look it up before you answer

fair play i know its laws but most folks you talk to refer to it as rules.as for sending players off as you see it he may not have taken his name did he show a red?if yes then he may well have asked the players name just never wrote it down.here we dont take players names as the number they wear must conform to the teamsheet so if the teamsheet is wrong then the wrong player gets it.not saying he is right but on the sidelines you dont always see what is going on as the ref sees it and we do make calls that confuse the fuck out of folk and when i do it i try to explain to the manager either at half time or full time why.just a thought how many laws of the game are there and dont look it up before you answer

Last I knew 17 , but may be some additions .

Last I knew 17 , but may be some additions .

thats correct not many know that when asked they normally say around the 50 mark.but you are aso correct in additions the 17 have sub clauses in them that are all open to interpritation which makes it all the harder to explain to the average punter as i can say one thing this week and next weeks ref will say something else hence the real reason for the lack of consistency with refs.

lets just hope that your report re this ref gets dealt with as a rule all that will happen is an assessor will turn up at one of his games and point him in the right direction if that fails after a few times then eventually the county will not take his registration but that is a long way off.took us here to get rid of a ref 4yrs and that was with fellow refs complaining about him after watching him in games.

thats correct not many know that when asked they normally say around the 50 mark.but you are aso correct in additions the 17 have sub clauses in them that are all open to interpritation which makes it all the harder to explain to the average punter as i can say one thing this week and next weeks ref will say something else hence the real reason for the lack of consistency with refs.

lets just hope that your report re this ref gets dealt with as a rule all that will happen is an assessor will turn up at one of his games and point him in the right direction if that fails after a few times then eventually the county will not take his registration but that is a long way off.took us here to get rid of a ref 4yrs and that was with fellow refs complaining about him after watching him in games.

I dont want Him removed I would be happy if he ran a game and applied the same interpretation to both sides in the same game .