The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium – Rangers V Annan Athletic

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium will be open at 4pm for Today’s game against Annan Athletic – the last home game before Christmas.

As is our custom, we will provide free rolls, an atmosphere second to none and for clarification – we don’t and never have had a cover charge. Come in for The Premier Rangers Supporters’ Matchday Experience in The Quintessential Rangers Supporters Pub.

Situated across from Ibrox Subway Station, with trains running until 11pm, there is easy access to all city destinations.

Although not completely finished, the outside drinking area will be available along with 6 patio heaters to keep everyone warm. Inside we have unrivalled televised football coverage second to none with six full HD 60” televisions in the bar area alone.

In addition, We would like to announce that David Leggat will have a signing session on the 29th of December after the game against Queen’s Park for his new book on Scot Symon and will entertain us by answering a few questions.

We’d like to thank everyone for the continued support of our pub and hope that everyone has a healthy and merry Christmas.

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

My mate is up from Birmingham (He's a Villa man) and this is his first time at Ibrox and I'd love to bring him in

but my son is 16 and I don't fancy leaving him outside. Is it OK bring the boy in with us?

head for the masonic, kids welcome

My mate is up from Birmingham (He's a Villa man) and this is his first time at Ibrox and I'd love to bring him in

but my son is 16 and I don't fancy leaving him outside. Is it OK bring the boy in with us?

The wee Rangers club across from the Albion car park let's kids in (tu)