Sky Text 459. plus the BBC teletext

Dunny_01

I enjoy the teletext, but

A call for help on this page!!! 459 Sky letters page. I am gony get bombareded tommorrow so maybe yous can help by noising the Green half of the city up!!! i love it they bite big style

Now Sky have Football teletext with Scottish football in there!!! as a sub header snd you get Rangers news in their

THE TAXPAYERS US !!! BBC

on there teletext never a mention of Rangers and under Scottish section its..., Spl only!!! For a teletext user i think this is insulting! as i fkn pay for these dicks to not report on our club!!!!

I have been posting on sky letters page for the past year trying to defend my club . Got to be a waste of time as the usual suspects are allowed to spread their bile and inaccuracies to a wider audience without recourse . You can get embroiled in pettiness or they block you if you criticise the likes of kevin , declan or gerry .The worst is Kevin from kilbirnie who is a hatefilled bigot of the highest order who claims to have played for Rangers Reserves . Brickwall for bears . Took me long enough to realise .

I enjoy the teletext, but

A call for help on this page!!! 459 Sky letters page. I am gony get bombareded tommorrow so maybe yous can help by noising the Green half of the city up!!! i love it they bite big style

Now Sky have Football teletext with Scottish football in there!!! as a sub header snd you get Rangers news in their

THE TAXPAYERS US !!! BBC

on there teletext never a mention of Rangers and under Scottish section its..., Spl only!!! For a teletext user i think this is insulting! as i fkn pay for these dicks to not report on our club!!!!

That Whitehill education is really shining through......

I have been posting on sky letters page for the past year trying to defend my club . Got to be a waste of time as the usual suspects are allowed to spread their bile and inaccuracies to a wider audience without recourse . You can get embroiled in pettiness or they block you if you criticise the likes of kevin , declan or gerry .The worst is Kevin from kilbirnie who is a hatefilled bigot of the highest order who claims to have played for Rangers Reserves . Brickwall for bears . Took me long enough to realise .

He must be one of the few bheggars in Kilbirnie. Vast majority are blue there, I know as I work there a lot :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: .

Most of us here have no interest in noising them up. We want to keep away from them as much as possible.

That's why we're here, and not on the Sky Letters page.

nae bigger fan of RM than me mate! I love football love reading about Rangers and when i see muppets on this letters column spouting the pish about my team to people all over Britain i love noising them up big style back!!!by telling the truth

if u read it ull see wat im talking about!!

nae bigger fan of RM than me mate! I love football love reading about Rangers and when i see muppets on this letters column spouting the pish about my team to people all over brittian, i love noising them up big style back!!!by telling the truth

if u read it ull see wat im talking about!!

I'll pass thanks :D

Nothing more pointless in my opinion as engaging with mhanks.

It's not sensible debate, and not even a laugh IMO.

Each to their own though :thumbup:

I'll pass thanks :D

Nothing more pointless in my opinion as engaging with mhanks.

It's not sensible debate, and not even a laugh IMO.

Each to their own though :thumbup:

Even DR Doolittle would not be able get an educated conversation out of the mhanks, and he can talk to animals. :7325: :7325: :7325: