Twitter rumours on Boyd

wee josh

this just about nails it for me .Jobs for the old Boys or Boyd in this case will not be welcome by this bear .Coisty would be putting massive pressure on himself if it went tits up ..It's a definite NO from me .Youth with Little ,Shiels Temps is the way forward for us with additional youth being added .Not dried up hasbeens or even never have beens

Though I don't think Boydy is brill, he'd be waaaay better than anything we have just now..... no danger, I'd play him.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only two players to have played for Rangers after Super and would maybe or rather probably have beaten his amount of goals were Bo Anderson and Negri. Boyd was too lazy and not brave enough and altogether not a great scorer at all.

We used to (eventually) laugh about Super's missing three GOOD chances to score one .... imagine if he'd even taken an extra 30-40% of the chances given him and HOW MANY he'd have ended up scoring...WOW..... ahh well.

Ironinc that both of them played with him, not after him. Although negri did hang about for a bit

The silly cunt that mentioned Bo Anderson on this thread is the one that mentioned all the Catholics singing Flower of Scotland in the Highlands i have to say that for me says it all.

Why the swearing ?

No call for that tbh.

Bo Anderson was a quite superb Rangers striker.... YOU do not know this ?

AS I said before.... half of Scotland's history is made-up... the rest isn't true.

Highlanders were always catholic in nature... some were not.... the ones who were not fought WITH Prince William and defeated the scum.... albeit a few years after 1314... but even then.... a hell of a lot of those gits were catholic influenced.

Bottom line is that English (protestant forces) defeated Catholic Scotland.... and Ireland.... yeeha !

The silly cunt that mentioned Bo Anderson on this thread is the one that mentioned all the Catholics singing Flower of Scotland in the Highlands i have to say that for me says it all.

The bo andersen one did tickle me a bit aswell

Bo Anderson may well have been around and in our Gers side had that twat Gazza not bullied and chased him from us. (not decrying Gazza's own exploits for Rangers)

That twat gazza? Your on a roll here arent yi

Also why are you creamin your knickers at erik no andersen, he played 20 games for us and your raving about him like he was this legendary striker. His entire career consisted of 200 games at a push!

That twat gazza? Your on a roll here arent yi

Also why are you creamin your knickers at erik no andersen, he played 20 games for us and your raving about him like he was this legendary striker. His entire career consisted of 200 games at a push!

Yeah, quite.... Bo Anderson was great for Rangers, though gazza DID shit in his shoe or summit and probably hounded him away being the childish tit that he was..... though still a tremendos player... though a bad bad elbower... I'd have flattened him had it been me or broke his jaw.

From all accounts Gazza did indeed hound Bo Anderson from us yet he WAS without doubt a great goal-scorer.

The Highlands were loaded with catholics... always have been, your point ?

Yeah, quite.... Bo Anderson was great for Rangers, though gazza DID shit in his shoe or summit and probably hounded him away being the childish tit that he was..... though still a tremendos player... though a bad bad elbower... I'd have flattened him had it been me or broke his jaw.

From all accounts Gazza did indeed hound Bo Anderson from us yet he WAS without doubt a great goal-scorer.

I'll need to remember that one; if it hadnt been for arguably one of the greatest football players to every play in this country, we could have enjoyed watching erik bo andersen, the 20 game rangers careered, superstar goal machine that was bullied out of ibrox.

Take a fuckin bow son

I'll need to remember that one; if it hadnt been for arguably one of the greatest football players to every play in this country, we could have enjoyed watching erik bo andersen, the 20 game rangers careered, superstar goal machine that was bullied out of ibrox.

Take a fuckin bow son

Indeed, thank you sir......he was hounded out of the country ya twat so we never ever got to see as to how good he may have become.... have ya seen that tit gazza recently though, oh my....how sad :(

Take a fuckin bow son

What's with the swearing though, fuck sake man... clean it up :)

And also, hats off for saying gascoigne was, and i really an quoting here for all those that havent read, paul gascoigne was " a bad elbower".....

Take a fuckin bow son

So you ARE A HARD MAN, EH ?... swearing on the net... fuck you.... wanna meet ?

Indeed, thank you sir......he was hounded out of the country ya twat so we never ever got to see as to how good he may have become.... have ya seen that tit gazza recently though, oh my....how sad :(

Ahaha, hounded out the country, he never kicked his arse after he left us, an achieved the square root of fuck all in his career.

That tit gazza? Remind me why hes a tit?

Whos acting the hardman again?

You yourself go out of your way to sully Bo Anderson with no known agenda other than that of having a go at me for having a go at the tit that was and is gazza.... explain ?

I did not go out of my way to have a go at you, you were raving about Erik Bo Andersen, a player i never particularly rated. In my opinion he was awrite but nothing more, we've certainly had far better players since then, yet you have forme this opinion that he was some sort of goalscoring superstar. Peter Van Vossen, for example, was a far better player of far higher pedigree than Bo andersen imo, all in all i didnt think he was that great in the 20 games he played for us.

I just gave my opinion on the guy, and i found it laughable you said if it hadnt been for gazza we'd have been blessed with the power of Bo andersen. Say what you like about gascoigne, and you seem quite happy to continously slaughter and belittle him, he was one of the best footballers we're ever likely to see. Hit him with all the names under the sun, you'll never take away how good he was.

And then your wee childish outburst, the hard man chat, the mon meet me shit. Embarrasing.

Gazza said he was pals with the guy who was SHOT by policemen.... he is and always will be a weirdo.... so he had a few great and good games for Rangers.... he's still a twat, get over it.

He had a few good games? Ahaha, your either at the wind up, a nutter, oot yer tits on something fuck knows what, or a tim. Im guessing youve got a huge fishing rod an youve caught a whopper.

I did not go out of my way to have a go at you, you were raving about Erik Bo Andersen, a player i never particularly rated. In my opinion he was awrite but nothing more, we've certainly had far better players since then, yet you have forme this opinion that he was some sort of goalscoring superstar. Peter Van Vossen, for examlle, was a far better player of far higher pedigree than Bo andersen imo, all in all i didnt think he was that great in the 20 games he played for us.

I just gave my opinion on the guy, and i found it laughable you said if it hadnt been for gazza we'd have been blessed with the power of Bo andersen. Say what you like about gascoigne, and you seem quite happy to continously slaughter and belittle him, he was one of the best footballers we're ever likely to see. Hit him with all the names under the sun, you'll never take away how good he was.

And then your wee childish outburst, the hard man chat, the mon meet me shit. Embarrasing.

Agree,Gazza was a talent we would be very lucky to see a player with his natural skill and ability again in British football.