Love & Hate In Scottish Football

billmcmurdo

"The problem with Rangers-haters is they don’t like attention being drawn to their hate".

I'm sure its whats on their mind as they perform countless roadshows and book launch parties/signings.

They are making a killing out of falsifying and fabricating tales of dismay at Ibrox, false prophets idolised by laptop dreamers.

As for this guy McConville not wanting attention - "Notwithstanding your comments policy, I would appreciate you posting this comment on the thread". - Aye, certainly seems that way...

Despite his legal disclipinary issues and concerns over the agenda he is pursuing on his website I'm pretty sure I saw an article by him published in this month's Journal of the Law Society of Scotland (which is published by the Law Society and issued to every solicitor in Scotland every month). Stuff like that helps to give him some credibility. Our friends from the east end would of course have you believe that the legal profession, like all other significant branches of Scottish society is dominated by Rangers supporting biggots.