Ban Loyalist Songs At Ibrox?

Ban Loyalist Songs At Ibrox?  

469 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Loyalist Songs At Ibrox?

• No - It's our history/heritage
    • Yes - We should sing only Rangers songs
    • Dont Care - I hate Singing At The Football

Wrong, the alleged thrower was in the back row, with the victim 4 rows in front, in my row, in adjacent seats.

Are we talking about the same incident?

Someone from row BB allegedly threw coins hitting a young lad who was with his dad, around row T / U. I watched the ensuing argument before the stewards, then police getting involved. Your incident wouldve been all behind me, which this wasnt.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we talking about the same incident?

Someone from row BB allegedly threw coins hitting a young lad who was with his dad, around row T / U. I watched the ensuing argument before the stewards, then police getting involved. Your incident wouldve been all behind me, which this wasnt.

Remembrance day game - coin was allegedly thrown from back row, hitting 4 rows in front. Not opinion, but fact. How do I know, because I saw it happen, and it hit 6" to the right of my son's head. And this is the case that calls in court next month.

I'm not going further with this on an open forum for blatantly obvious reasons.

Remembrance day game - coin was allegedly thrown from back row, hitting 4 rows in front. Not opinion, but fact. How do I know, because I saw it happen, and it hit 6" to the right of my son's head. And this is the case that calls in court next month.

I'm not going further with this on an open forum for blatantly obvious reasons.

Same day, different incident. Mustve been two incidents that day, in same area.

Don't think here is any need for this thread to be honest. We don't have a problem with singing at Ibrox. The only problem we had was some fans thought they could get away with it at Berwick as it was in England.

I voted no because I am against it, as many will know on here.

However, I totally agree with you on this one. Rangers fans have been a bloody credit to the club, themselves and the Rangers name - apart from Berwick.