More Whyte nonsense

BEARGER

I agree wholeheartedly but what's his end game? Is he looking for a pay off? Is he trying to distrupt the progress of the club? Us he doing it out of spite or is he completely delusional?

he could be scaremongering in the hope that the club or green offer him money.

It could be that hes trying to dump the ticketus debt on us.

Or he could have been asked by certain individuals to make up lies to scare the fans and turn them against the board. This leads to the shares falling and the club available for a pittance again.

Let's not forget some wanted the share floatation to fail and whyte was in the media then aswell

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stated last week i think he is looking for a wee pay off . A few million then he will be gone., green refused to consider it and whyte has now wewnt another way in trying to punish green for duping him in the cva / liquadation . Remember it was at greens request that two companies were set up on the same day by fielkd fisher wares. The two companies did have the same directors as far i am aware, however when the cva was refused, green knowing that he could get away with it, removed whyte , same as whyte done with king, as a director and proceeded to the sale.

Whyte trying to fuvk green with the share price., more than one way to skin a cat.

I stated last week i think he is looking for a wee pay off . A few million then he will be gone., green refused to consider it and whyte has now wewnt another way in trying to punish green for duping him in the cva / liquadation . Remember it was at greens request that two companies were set up on the same day by fielkd fisher wares. The two companies did have the same directors as far i am aware, however when the cva was refused, green knowing that he could get away with it, removed whyte , same as whyte done with king, as a director and proceeded to the sale.

Whyte trying to fuvk green with the share price., more than one way to skin a cat.

Sevco Scotland Ltd incorporated 29/5/12

Sevco 5088 Ltd incorporated 29/3/12

So bang goes that idea for a start.

Then you look at directors.

Scotland - Green, Stockbridge & Ahmad

5088 - Green

So, another hole in your theory.

Is this what happened?

What actually happened on 14 June 2012 the date when RFC assets were sold and Whyte and Earleys combined holding in Sevco 5088 was diluted below Green

This is almost certainly what happened...

That is certainly NOT what happened for a number of reasons, the main one being Sevco 5088 did not issue any shares other than the subscriber share. This is easily checked at CH (form SH01 would have been lodged) and bombs out that whole theory. Also, stuff like why would he have a one-man meeting when it could all have been covered by written resolutions etc lead me to believe this is another timmy fantasy. (Not by you NR, obviously.)