The abuse directed at BBC journalists that you didn't hear about.

OlegKuznetsov

Oleg some of our support have now become, handwringers and appeasers. They have no interest in our culture and traditions, and will not fight to defend them. Many years ago in my younger days, people were not brave enough to abuse our club in the press or media. They knew we would always fight back and defend our club. We had a support that was feared wherever we went, but sad to say, there is to many coward in our support, and are happy to sit back and do nothing.

I agree with the sentiment minst, but people have far too much to lose nowadays, one bad move in the social media nevermind the press can cost a man his job

Some of the traditions were out of date and needed removed, were not worthy of defending.

What do you suggest? Someone should go out and stick the nut on Spence to teach him a lesson? Give me peace.

We raised a complaint and followed official channels, thats how it should be handled.

What traditions are out of date or not worth defending?

They're definitely focusing on Spence and the more you discover the harder it gets not to dismiss his claims as propaganda.

A spokesman for Police Scotland said: “Tayside Division is aware of the matter, appropriate advice was given and we will discuss the matter further with the individual involved.”

No arrests. No plea for witnesses. Just a further word. A suspicious mind might speculate about wasting police time.