Best place for trading in cosoles and games?

RancidCutlass

This site will give you a rough idea.

http://www.tradeindetectives.com/

You'll need to create an account to get the prices for some retailers.. it's free though! You can also download HMV's replay app on your phone

Just remember these are businesses who are trying to make money.. the offers are never in your favor. As said Ebay is your best bet if you want to get as much money as possible.

Your best bet is ebay because if you try and trade it into a shop they'll offer you a ridiculously low amount of money for it.

I know but Ebay is a huge hassle.Posting stuff etc.Game did a promo a while back where for every 3 games you traded in they gave you a tenner extra.I ended up getting a PS3 just by trading in a load of old 360 games.

I know but Ebay is a huge hassle.Posting stuff etc.Game did a promo a while back where for every 3 games you traded in they gave you a tenner extra.I ended up getting a PS3 just by trading in a load of old 360 games.

Aye that was when they were desperate for stock.. because of their administration issues they couldn't get credit with game publishers so they were forced to buy pre-owned.