Lambert,,mono tone lambert

Davy 73

“I think everybody wants to play in the Premiership and Grant Holt is no different. To be honest, the Rangers bid was nowhere near our valuation. But I told Grant what was going on and he gave absolutely no indication that he wanted to go and talk to them. If he had, it might have been different. A move to Rangers might have been attractive to a lot of players, but they are not as strong as they used to be. Holt has waited a long time to get to the Premier League and it’s great for him to be playing here, considering where he has come from. So while it was a flattering offer for him, I never expected him to want to leave. Mind you, if it had been Celtic, I would have driven him up there myself!”

Paul Lambert (Norwich manager, Feb 2012)

:shifty:

“I think everybody wants to play in the Premiership and Grant Holt is no different. To be honest, the Rangers bid was nowhere near our valuation. But I told Grant what was going on and he gave absolutely no indication that he wanted to go and talk to them. If he had, it might have been different. A move to Rangers might have been attractive to a lot of players, but they are not as strong as they used to be. Holt has waited a long time to get to the Premier League and it’s great for him to be playing here, considering where he has come from. So while it was a flattering offer for him, I never expected him to want to leave. Mind you, if it had been Celtic, I would have driven him up there myself!”

Paul Lambert (Norwich manager, Feb 2012)

:shifty:

Yip brainless.