Noggins blog - Doing everyround of the FA cup.

LegendofCoop

Thought I'd post this to share my mates blog as he attempt to get to every round of the FA cup this season. If you love Football & like reading some of the lengths that fans go to just to get to a game.....then you might appreciate this.

He's a truck driver who lives just outside London. His job means that he works some stupid hours and this all adds a bit of disbelief to the attempt! His team is Walsall, but in August he started following his home town team in the extra preliminary rounds of the FA cup. He's going to be following the team that puts his team out, in the next round!

Anyway, hope you like it! It's a great read! Maybe some of you guys could share some memories of your own away day trips in this thread, or even the lengths that you go to to get to home games!

Cheers

http://nogginwalsall.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-fa-cup-part-1.html

Nice one, got a wee soft spot for Walsall myself. I wouldn't say I support them or anything, but they're probably my favourite English team. Hope he enjoys his trips.

Cheers mate!! I dunno what it is about Walsall! I met him for the first time at Donington this year for the Download festival He always wears a Walsall shirt to every gig! It was astounding how many folk just came up & pointed at him & shouted "Walsall.....!" :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...