Ray Wilkins at The Louden Tavern:Ibrox Stadium- Fri 10th Oct

Ray Wilkins at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - Friday 10th October

We are delighted to welcome a football giant and one of the game’s gentlemen to the Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium for an evening of question and answer on Friday 10th October.

Tickets are limited and are only available from our website: www.thelouden.co.uk/events.html

Tickets are priced at £20 and include our now famous Scotch Pies.

Doors will open from 6.30pm on the night with the Q&A scheduled to begin at 8pm

Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and all ticket sales are final.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/rangerstv/item/7548-absolutely-magnificent-from-ray-wilkins?

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

*We are responsible for The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium, 111 Copland Road, Ibrox, G51 2SL solely and are not involved in the operation of any other premisesRay Wilkins at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - Friday 10th October

can i ask a serious question re these ex players attending The Louden............

Do you ask them or even suggest to them to do their bit in joining RF and donating just as Albertz did? (tu)

and, if Not, why Not!

Of course we have spoken to former players about RF- we contacted everyone in our address book about it!

However, anyone with a media career in the UK then its unlikely that anyone will be heavily involved - that is the reality of being on TV.

I'll reiterate my opinion that it is more important to get the fans to believe in RF and get involved - It is us that will make RF a success, not the former players imo

GM