Very Very Disappointing From Start To Finish

Starting with a 442, from the start we were outnumbered in midfield, the counter attack was killing us as the big hole in the middle led to two slow centre halves

We change nothing, qots are a big team at the back, so we lump high balls to clark whos about 5ft8

Nevermind the 2nd goal, the fact we dont change things at ht is a very damning fact about tonight

Sorry mccall, you fucked this up tonight, lets see if you learn from it

I suppose I kind of agree.

Only thing I don't agree with is giving the manager the majority of the blame.

Of course everyone in the team is at fault loosing 3-0 to QOS, the players are who you should be pointing the finger at. Lets face it they are pish and cant take the pressure of the expectations wearing a Rangers jersey. They build a bit of momentum for like 2 or 3 games then fuck up the next 2 or 3. Been a never ending cycle since Div 2 to be honest. If it where up to me I'd be cheaply flogging or even paying off the useless players like Black, Mcculoch, Boyd, Moshni, Clarke.. the list goes on really. Most of the team should be rebuilt, there are Free Agents out there that would make a much better contribution to Rangers than most of the current "starting 11". (P.S I like and respect Miller, Boyd, Jig as people, they are Rangers men; but they are finished when it comes to playing at the level Rangers should at the very least be playing at.)

First Post :D

I suppose I kind of agree.

Only thing I don't agree with is giving the manager the majority of the blame.

Of course everyone in the team is at fault loosing 3-0 to QOS, the players are who you should be pointing the finger at. Lets face it they are pish and cant take the pressure of the expectations wearing a Rangers jersey. They build a bit of momentum for like 2 or 3 games then fuck up the next 2 or 3. Been a never ending cycle since Div 2 to be honest. If it where up to me I'd be cheaply flogging or even paying off the useless players like Black, Mcculoch, Boyd, Moshni, Clarke.. the list goes on really. Most of the team should be rebuilt, there are Free Agents out there that would make a much better contribution to Rangers than most of the current "starting 11". (P.S I like and respect Miller, Boyd, Jig as people, they are Rangers men; but they are finished when it comes to playing at the level Rangers should at the very least be playing at.)

First Post :D

thing is mate, no matter how good our players are, they are never good enough to counteract being a man down in midfield, especially as law is effectively told to press up and join the attack

queens had the run of the pitch down our middle, because they had a spare man

we all seen it after ten minutes, yet we finished the game as a 442 still, very disappointing from mccall