Warburton & Weir: Rangers New Management Team

The Dude

Rangers today appointed Mark Warburton as the 15th manager in the club's 143 year history. Unveiled by Paul Murray, Warburton will be assisted by former Rangers captain David Weir and the pair have signed three year deals to manage the club. The move to Glasgow will be the second time the pair have worked together having led the Bees to the Championship play-offs, where they were beaten by Middlesbrough, after only winning promotion from League One the season before.

More: https://itsallabouttherangers.wordpress.com/2015/06/15/warburtonandweir/

EDIT: Updated.

I make no bones about being shameless shilling my stuff :lol: It can't be as bad as the papers at least and folk seem to enjoy it. Well, they don't moan really.

No need to apologize! Even if it's tosh, it's pro Rangers tosh :wink:

In all seriousness, I enjoy reading your stuff :lol:

With Mark Warburton & David Weir set to be appointed as the new managerial team at Ibrox it looks as though the first piece of Dave Kings three year plan is in place. After much speculation, the former Brentford duo are believed to have signed three year deals and will be presented at a 2pm press conference. The move to Glasgow will be the second time the pair led the Bees to the Championship play-offs, where they were beaten by Middlesbrough, after having only won promotion from League One the season before.

More: https://itsallabouttherangers.wordpress.com/2015/06/15/warburtonandweir/

Some of this makes no sense! But I know what you are meaning, or at least, I think I do??