West Enclosure Seating Plan

calzmcm

wonder if anyone can help? I'm looking for detailed seating plan of west enclosure in main stand for a season ticket. Looking at row e and it's saying view restricted but site isn't giving me a plan can anyone share some light for me? Is it the dugouts that are restricting?

wonder if anyone can help? I'm looking for detailed seating plan of west enclosure in main stand for a season ticket. Looking at row e and it's saying view restricted but site isn't giving me a plan can anyone share some light for me? Is it the dugouts that are restricting?

I sat there for a few years row c I think and yeah the dugouts were the issue not a massive problem I felt.

I liked it as I was so close to the pitch and could give the away teams bench dogs abuse ;)

I sit in SW1 seat 190 row f. The dug out does slightly restrict your view to the corner flag but it's not really a big deal to be honest, i thought about moving a few times but to be honest I like being close to pitch side and by the half way line and those seats don't often come up in Govan front.

If you go back to the stadium plan, select your section (SW1) and then look below the seat plan, you should see a blue button with the words "view from area"

hstj15.jpg

Click it, and you get this...

21o9col.jpg

(tu)