Season Ticket Trouble

TBagalag

Just back from the game and I have an issue with my season ticket. I recently purchased one for the Main Stand but on arrival at the game there was somebody else in my seat with the same seat for his season ticket. Luckily I was able to get a seat a few rows in front as the stewards were as useless as ever and I didn't have time to go to the ticket office. Anybody encountered this before? If so how was it handled? I plan on phoning the ticket office on Monday but don't want to give my seat up as I moved there to be among others from my bus and I also don't want to get a seat that's inferior to the one I'm supposed to have. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

there are a front set of rows a to z and back of main stand a to z common problem up there!

The steward I spoke to checked both Rangers numbers on a smartphone type thing he had and both tickets did look to be registered to the same seat. Hopefully get this sorted ASAP.

The steward I spoke to checked both Rangers numbers on a smartphone type thing he had and both tickets did look to be registered to the same seat. Hopefully get this sorted ASAP.

was the stewards smartphone type thingmy calibrated? lol

good luck chief!

was the stewards smartphone type thingmy calibrated? lol

good luck chief!

Haha, the boy was probably texting his mates and telling me a lot of shite. I will post once it's sorted so others are aware of how I got on in case they have similar issues.