Commitment

RangersMedia

The last few years the only people committed to the club was us - the fans.

Now, I really feel like the players feel like they owe us and the club a performance every single time they step out onto the pitch wearing the blue jersey - which is exactly how it should be. We work our arses off every day then pay good money to go see our team at the weekend. The least we deserve is effort.

I was on my feet today when Waghorn sprinted 40 yards to chase down their keeper's kick and very nearly got us a goal out of it until McKay snuffed it - the attitude of the players is just night and day to the last few seasons. I couldn't think of any player who could/would have done that last year.

You seen the desire from Kiernan when Shiels made a mistake, from Miller when he didn't get a ball in that he wanted, from the entire team when Tav pinged in that peach.

Make no mistake Bears, we're well on our way back. Under Warbs and Weir, you can rest assured that we aren't going to lie down to any team. We're going to fight for every single ball and we're going to win, because it's who we are. The players are realising that. They believe.

Roll on Wednesday night.

100% in agreement, the Kiernan incident only highlighted the desire these players have to succeed, such a mistake like that last season would of been swept under the carpet, as for tavs goal the delight in his face fills me with glee, guys playing for the Jersey and actually enjoying it, I will have lots more of that please.