Who Are The Six?

CMW316

I don't know why people are getting their knickers in a twist over this. Decent question from the OP about who we would envisage being the strongest 6 from our squad, based on what we've seen so far, that could hold down a regular place in the SPL.

MW said that any new players that come in would have to add enormous value and have skills that we currently don't have, rather add numbers for the sake of it. Therefore, I would guess that we'd be looking out for players that would take a place in a regular line up against the best in SPL, so Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts perhaps.

Some already understood that question and said e.g. Back 4, McKay and Waggy. Some debated that Halliday would also be there.

Don't know why everyone else is getting in a tizzy.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why people are getting their knickers in a twist over this. Decent question from the OP about who we would envisage being the strongest 6 from our squad, based on what we've seen so far, that could hold down a regular place in the SPL.

MW said that any new players that come in would have to add enormous value and have skills that we currently don't have, rather add numbers for the sake of it. Therefore, I would guess that we'd be looking out for players that would take a place in a regular line up against the best in SPL, so Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts perhaps.

Some already understood that question and said e.g. Back 4, McKay and Waggy. Some debated that Halliday would also be there.

Don't know why everyone else is getting in a tizzy.

Glad someone understands my question, nail on head maybe you have illustrated it better than I did and people will chill a bit. Think people thought I was being negative but far from it, which I did try to explain also. Thanks Gillster, and to the other posters who made a serious contribution.