All Doom and Gloom

OzGers

Is anyone feeling like I am and losing faith in Rangers? I mean, yes we can compete in the SPL,but that doesnt bring in the big bucks.The only way forward is for some decent investment, followed by some healthy runs in the CL. Its sad to see other leagues and teams slipping away from us and I feel that we are on a downward spiral. Thoughts?

We are on a downward spiral and the buck falls at the feet of our wonderful Chairman.

Loosing faith in Rangers ? Never. Loosing faith in our Chairman ? It happened years ago.

If the chairman can pull off a decent name signing, along with those names he has been currently linked with i believe that will be the start to bringing us back to glory days. I guess if anything the positive is that we are nuturing young talent and they can be potential sold for alot of money.

I think the downward part of the spiral is over. We're in a bad way because of overspending and poor descisions. So long as we can keep stability we can progress.

Even with investment we will never be able to compete with top clubs for trophies and signatures.

And it's no different for those manky hoops either.

So whats the way forward? I mean money will continue to strengthen the EPL, and as a result the championship and lower english leagues will also get better. Where does that leave us? I think the only way forward eventually would be to create a british premier league.

So whats the way forward? I mean money will continue to strengthen the EPL, and as a result the championship and lower english leagues will also get better. Where does that leave us? I think the only way forward eventually would be to create a british premier league.

We need sufficient investment to boost our European campaign each year.

They money from that each year should finance our transfers.

Circle of life....

A British league is a good idea IMO. Can't see everyone going for it though. The only ones from Scotland in the prem would be old firm. That would mean some teams from english prem dropping down, which they wont do. And the rest of scottish football will be in the lower leagues

A British league is a good idea IMO. Can't see everyone going for it though. The only ones from Scotland in the prem would be old firm. That would mean some teams from english prem dropping down, which they wont do. And the rest of scottish football will be in the lower leagues

Lets face it, the English sides will not be eager to split their income for the sake of our clubs.