Union Bears Statement

BridgeIsBlue

9 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

The Police have said they have no list. They can arrest you for singing any song if they think it might be offensive. They have said its not their job to determine if it is offensive but to put any potential 'offenders' before the courts for them to make the decision.

Its the ultimate get out and gives them carte blanche to do as they please. It seems neither referees nor police are blessed with common sense or are told to leave theirs in the locker until their shift is over.

So much for innocent until proven guilty.

Guaranteed there wont be many doctors and lawyers and businessmen who drive BMWs and Mercs getting lifted for being "potential" offenders. Will just be your average joes who are at rick of losing their jobs and what little money they have.

This country is a joke, Ive had zero pride for Scotland as a nation or as a society for a long time, but im actually starting to hate it.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/26/2016 at 7:13 PM, Prso's headband said:

People really need to wake up and fight this head on in every department. The SNP are pushing this and everything else to align with their Statsi state. I shudder to think how this would look in an independent Scotland. Realistically the only paper would be "the National" with the republican bile it produces anyway it wouldn't look out of sort going with these stories. Can't shout, can't swear and the police can't even tell you why.

About high time our culture and people within every sector start fighting this otherwise we really will become insignificant in this country. That is what they want and its starting at the football already.

Pure paranoid but. 

I agree mate. I've worked with the SNP at local level closely and I admit they were good and cared for the community. But I think when you go higher up their chain, people like NS start all of their poor shouts such as  "save the Cheese & Onion Greggs pasty" (no-one eats them - but let's pressure Greggs to keep losing money by keeping making them - just because Greggs are Scottish and ns wanted to find something pointless to try campaign about in papers to try bolster her image); | also Accepting refugees  (ns: "I would accept a refugee in my home" as if every Scottish home should do it - well you're rich and live in a mansion...) We can't afford it - in fact the UK is starting to full up. Even in Maryhill last week, people were protesting to stop a new set of homes from being built there as there was already too much homes in a small area - This is before you even consider a mass influx of refgs which ns and a few clueless hippies try to campaign to let happen (who try campaign the gov to let them in, but don't donate anything to refgs themselves)